Just a quick apology to some on the boards.....

marauderswr80

Just a rough day for most of us.....I come off as an A hole earlier.....totally uncalled for.......I apologize......

I cant remember a day where soo many loyal Bills fans were at each others throats......

We all deserve soo much better then this. We have an owner who constantly takes dumps on us. I dont know what else to say....other then sorry.....

I will leave it at that.....hopefully things get better from here on out, not sure they will.......

But hey at least we still have our health and our families are all well......

Have a happy new year everyone!

Just a rough day for most of us.....I come off as an A hole earlier.....totally uncalled for.......I apologize......

I cant remember a day where soo many loyal Bills fans were at each others throats......

We all deserve soo much better then this. We have an owner who constantly takes dumps on us. I dont know what else to say....other then sorry.....

I will leave it at that.....hopefully things get better from here on out, not sure they will.......

It's really not that bad. The Buffalo Sabres once lost both co-captains the same day. I'm pretty sure singing a head coach is something you'll be able to get over as the draft steadily approaches.

There were lots of dicks on the board today but I don't think you were one of them. BTW, I wore number 81 for St Joe's back when I was a Marauder in the early 80's.

It's really not that bad. The Buffalo Sabres once lost both co-captains the same day. I'm pretty sure singing a head coach is something you'll be able to get over as the draft steadily approaches.

I dont pay attention to hockey.........

But, I agree about the draft.....and free agency. I honestly think its the only way to get us excited.....I dont know.

There were lots of dicks on the board today but I don't think you were one of them. BTW, I wore number 81 for St Joe's back when I was a Marauder in the early 80's.

I didnt go to St. Joes. I went to Owego Free Academy. Marauders is my flag football teams name.......