Proof of Jauron's Intelligence.

BLZFAN4LIFE

Dick Jauron has a reputation of being an intelligent guy. He's been here for three seasons and I challenge anyone to provide a quote or insightful statement from Dick that backs up this reputation. I can't think of one.

... unless you count "it's hard to win in the NFL."

Dick Jauron has a reputation of being an intelligent guy. He's been here for three seasons and I challenge anyone to provide a quote or insightful statement from Dick that backs up this reputation. I can't think of one.

Why are you still here?

Aside from already having posted this same tripe in another thread and running around yelling at people and calling them morons, idiots and losers you've also informed us on multiple occasions that you're done with this team.

Some examples:

Don't worry Adam, I am done with this team

As far as abandoning this team goes, I am done. This camel's back is broken.

I'm done suffering as a fan of this organization.

So when can we look forward to your exit?

Why are you still here?

Aside from already having posted this same tripe in another thread and running around yelling at people and calling them morons, idiots and losers you've also informed us on multiple occasions that you're done with this team.

Some examples:

Simon I think a thread should be made listing every user who has claimed to be done with the franchise, and stapled to the top of the page as a reminder that this in the end is a message board where people say whatever ridiculous crap they want to...especially if it isn't what they mean at all. I agree that people will look forward to this guy's exit, but unfortunately there is no way that this guy and his amigos will cease posting unless they're made an example of.

Why are you still here?

Some examples:

You seem to be able to quote me fairly well, do you have an example of an intelligent quote from Dick Jauron? As far as I can tell, the smartest thing that he has done is dupe Ralph Wilson into allowing him to coach for 3+ seasons.

Simon I think a thread should be made listing every user who has claimed to be done with the franchise, and stapled to the top of the page as a reminder that this in the end is a message board where people say whatever ridiculous crap they want to...especially if it isn't what they mean at all. I agree that people will look forward to this guy's exit, but unfortunately there is no way that this guy and his amigos will cease posting unless they're made an example of.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH...... Make an example of the guy who won't stand for losing. Nice Murra. What about you, since you gulp the kool-aid, got an example of an intelligent or inspirational quote from DJ?

You seem to be able to quote me fairly well, do you have an example of an intelligent quote from Dick Jauron? As far as I can tell. the smartest thing that he has done is dupe Ralph Wilson into allowing him to coach for 3+ seasons.

You're not a Bills fan.

Why do you care?

Simon I think a thread should be made listing every user who has claimed to be done with the franchise, and stapled to the top of the page

It would certainly be an interesting and occasionally hilarious exercise.

However I can't imagine anybody giving enough of a crap about these feckless posters to take the time to do it.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH...... Make an example of the guy who won't stand for losing. Nice Murra. What about you, since you gulp the kool-aid, got an example of an intelligent or inspirational quote from DJ?

I don't know BLZFAN4LIFE. I guess I don't. Do you have an intelligent quote from Bill Belichick? Even if you do, what does it prove? Your thread is pointless anyways.

I don't know BLZFAN4LIFE. I guess I don't. Do you have an intelligent quote from Bill Belichick? Even if you do, what does it prove? Your thread is pointless anyways.

Try this quote from Belichick.... "I'm 6 and 0 against Dick Jauron, glad to see him stay."

It would certainly be an interesting and occasionally hilarious exercise.

However I can't imagine anybody giving enough of a crap about these feckless posters to take the time to do it.

Yeah, from the board that gave us retatta, DVD pirating and Ron Artest, and 'winning hurts the franchise". And oh-by-the-way, four HUNDRED pages on "3.5". I'm sure no one will care.

Never underestimate the collective stupidity and immaturity of message board posters. Especially us.

Why are you still here?

Some examples:

Pretty typical - another out of towner who comes on this forum and acts like he's the "best most loyal Buffalo Bills fan" on earth. Yet these posters have to advertise that they don't live in Western New York anymore, right in their usernames or somewhere on their avatars. I agree, if you are done suffering as a fan of this organization, please enjoy your life in North Carolina since 1995 doing other things.

Try this quote from Belichick.... "I'm 6 and 0 against Dick Jauron, glad to see him stay."

I didn't realize I was allowed to make up quotes.

Try this one:

"I graduated with a 4.0 from an Ivy League institution. You have an associates degree from a community college."

I'm convinced he's lost all the intelligence he supposedly had. Personally, I believe he's been a dumb sh-- his entire life. And Ralph has confirmed publiclly that he has indeed lost the last of his marbles.

Yeah, from the board that gave us retatta, DVD pirating and Ron Artest, and 'winning hurts the franchise". And oh-by-the-way, four HUNDRED pages on "3.5". I'm sure no one will care.

Never underestimate the collective stupidity and immaturity of message board posters. Especially us.

Thanks. I really need a reason to laugh. Although I didn't really laugh, it did make me consider it.

Pretty typical - another out of towner who comes on this forum and acts like he's the "best most loyal Buffalo Bills fan" on earth. Yet these posters have to advertise that they don't live in Western New York anymore, right in their usernames or somewhere on their avatars. I agree, if you are done suffering as a fan of this organization, please enjoy your life in North Carolina since 1995 doing other things.

I get where you are coming from but just because I don't live in Buffalo anymore doesn't make me any less a Bills fan than someone who does live there. It would be easier to give up on the Bills and root for the local team but the true fans would never do that. I'm proud of my Buffalo heritage which is why I still have Buffaloboy in my username. I also wear my "Buffaloness" on my sleeve which often brings me endless grief from the fans of other teams around the league who live in this city.

bump.

Anyone? :thumbsup: