Help me understand this.

JP-era

OK, so what your saying is that the game would in fact have been covered by WBNG if it wasnt covered by the NFC Fox affiliate. OK, so what happened last week? Again, no local coverage here for the Bal game.

Remember, a few weeks back, I asked you how long it would be before the stations pulled the plug and went to showing the Jests instead? You claimed that WBNG had committed to the Bills. Well what happened last week vs. Bal?

92155[/snapback]

No. Last week's game was CBS coverage. WBNG is a CBS affiliate. Since FOX had the double-header last week, WBNG had to choose which game to show. They could only show one. They decided at the last minute to air the "Battle of the Unbeatens" instead of the 1-4 Bills....basically for the same reason as why FOX is showing the Giants this week.

That's Texas for ya.  :)  Years ago it was that way up here, but it's been the same rate across the board for over a year now. The Texas Divisions better get up to speed.

92107[/snapback]

Interesting...Can you PM me your local rates ? Might be interesting to confront the local office with them.Of course,I would have to 'splain and 'cipher it for them. :blink:

Oh, and did you notice that I worked "cablefox" and "package" into one post? :lol: