Owners & money & ego

RLflutie7

I just got the news that Mike Shanahan got fired.

As they only Bronoco fan here, I can tell you that I'm stunned. I'm shocked and I think it will set the Broncos back years and years. I never wanted Mike fired. NO WAY! NO HOW!

And I'm getting the feeling that all of these owners are acting like a-holes and I think it's about the money more than anything else.

The yahoo.com story that I read, said that Mike is building a 35,000 square foot house, and my gut tells me that has something to do with it in addition to his record.

His record is the biggest reason this happened. It can't be ignored. Missing the playoffs they way they did.

But in Baltimore when Brian Bilick got fired he was also building a huge mega-mansion and he just finished it when he got fired.

I think these owners are trying to send a message. And that message is don't get comfortable. And I think the days of big time coaches salaries and rookie salaries are coming to an end.

I just got the news that Mike Shanahan got fired.

As they only Bronoco fan here, I can tell you that I'm stunned. I'm shocked and I think it will set the Broncos back years and years. I never wanted Mike fired. NO WAY! NO HOW!

And I'm getting the feeling that all of these owners are acting like a-holes and I think it's about the money more than anything else.

The yahoo.com story that I read, said that Mike is building a 35,000 square foot house, and my gut tells me that has something to do with it in addition to his record.

His record is the biggest reason this happened. It can't be ignored. Missing the playoffs they way they did.

But in Baltimore when Brian Bilick got fired he was also building a huge mega-mansion and he just finished it when he got fired.

I think these owners are trying to send a message. And that message is don't get comfortable. And I think the days of big time coaches salaries and rookie salaries are coming to an end.

Just as I thought. I've been reading the Rocky Mountain News and their talking about the 40,000 square foot house and the money wasted on players that have been hurt or who were beaten out of jobs.

Money, money, money.

If I'm Mike, I don't take another job. I'd retire and live in my 40,000 square foot house.