Save us Jim Kelly your our only hope

zdro22

I want Kellys group to make a move NOW. Please please please. After seeing Kelly rip in to Jauron on the sidelines in front of our section on monday night football gave me chills. Make a cant resist offer and make the first order of business getting this p*ssy assclown out of my city!

I want Kellys group to make a move NOW. Please please please. After seeing Kelly rip in to Jauron on the sidelines in front of our section on monday night football gave me chills. Make a cant resist offer and make the first order of business getting this p*ssy assclown out of my city!

what did jimbo do? I missed this...

what did jimbo do? I missed this...

It was after a 3rd and 20 screen pass from us that went nowhere. He was screaming in the direction of jauron. I obviously had no diea what he was saying. Sadly he was the most passionate person on the sideline that night. Other people saw this right?

It was after a 3rd and 20 screen pass from us that went nowhere. He was screaming in the direction of jauron. I obviously had no diea what he was saying. Sadly he was the most passionate person on the sideline that night. Other people saw this right?

:(:censored:

Skooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

I absolutely saw that. My brother also pointed it out to me, commenting on how he was surprised they let Kelly get that close, so people definitely noticed.

:(:censored:

Skooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

Lurker you got an issue? Whats your deal? Think that was made up like some of the crap posted on this board recently? Thats why I asked for confirmation. Search old posts...im telling you that happened. Why would i make that up?

SKOOBY is scared since i threatened to pound his chicklets out

Guys,

Do you REALLY think its possible for Jim and his friends to come up with tne money for the team?

Lets think about this.... if we got the team on a DISCOUNT, lets say $500M. Where is he gonna get that money?

I like the thought but i dont want to get my hopes up...