Jauron is a YES man so he stays.

Pneumonic

I don't think there's any question that's a factor but with Ralph it's always about the money where coaches are concerned. Ralph made another poor business decision early in the season when he rode the wave of excitement and gave Mr. Jauron an extension based on a sprint, rather than a marathon. Leading after 5 miles isn't the same as finishing last after 26.3, but Ralph has ALWAYS been about the bottom line where staff positions are involved. I mean really, who has a guy like Jeff Littman in a meeting about whether or not to can the !@#$ing head coach?

Was Ralph really worried about Dick Jauron being courted by another franchise at the end of the season? :(

The only question is whether or not BILLS fans have the brass ones required to not show up next season. I'll bet they don't.

I don't think there's any question that's a factor but with Ralph it's always about the money where coaches are concerned. Ralph made another poor business decision early in the season when he rode the wave of excitement and gave Mr. Jauron an extension based on a sprint, rather than a marathon. Leading after 5 miles isn't the same as finishing last after 26.3, but Ralph has ALWAYS been about the bottom line where staff positions are involved. I mean really, who has a guy like Jeff Littman in a meeting about whether or not to can the !@#$ing head coach?

Was Ralph really worried about Dick Jauron being courted by another franchise at the end of the season? :(

The only question is whether or not BILLS fans have the brass ones required to not show up next season. I'll bet they don't.

Spoken like a long time fan. Those of us who have been fans through the decades saw this coming a mile away. I was hoping against hope but Ralph just could not pull the trigger. I guess they were right when they say a leopard can't change his spots.