Here It Comes

BillsNYC

We are about to witness the most sickening undertaking of a PR spin we have ever seen. Russ Brandon is going to put Tom Donahoe's efforts (ie:RJ visiting sick kids in the hospital) to complete shame.

This is going to get ugly, and I don't think OBD knows what they're up against. 9 years without playoffs isn't going to be forgotten and I don't think there is much they can do to win fans back next season with Jauron besides winning games.

I just don't think I can take an entire offseason of Brandon's BS.

EDIT - I can't believe it, but the mistrust by fans of OBD may exceed the TD era this off season. How can we believe a word that comes out of there when they showed today they aren't committed to winning?

I would pay cold hard cash to see somebody kick that brown noser midget square in the a-shole.

Halftime -- first home game. Russ is good at contests. It will be the conclusion of the "Pick the baddest ass bouncer in WNY and watch him/her kick my ass contest." Then in the second half, the bouncer lines up at LG and improves our line play.

Yeah, I expect the taboo against wishing death on our elderly leader is likely to be honored more in the breach than the observance in coming months.

And I hope that the moderators will be aggressive in stamping it out. There's absolutely no place for that, and anyone thinking it needs to step away from the game and take a good look at their priorities.

And I hope that the moderators will be aggressive in stamping it out. There's absolutely no place for that, and anyone thinking it needs to step away from the game and take a good look at their priorities.

Or should go hang themselves and be buried in Miami colors. At least while they are struggling with noose they will not be running their mouths off.

Thank you.

It all sucks. We know. We ALL agree. But, there's limits to any amount of sucktitude and wishing the death of anyone is just .. wrong.

Regardless of how merited the reaction is, we're already seeing a lot more of it over the past hour. Not a good thing, but not surprising.

This is the worst thing I could have imagined....I have been a strong supporter but this is extremely hard to swallow. How can we back a coach that didnt want to be there and cant beat the Patriots let alone the entire division. Mangini gets to the playoffs and has a better record but is still let go, why, because they WANT TO WIN!

You're right--I hope Ralph lives ten more years and we go 0-60 aginst the AFC east just so we can hold our heads up high.

We are about to witness the most sickening undertaking of a PR spin we have ever seen. Russ Brandon is going to put Tom Donahoe's efforts (ie:RJ visiting sick kids in the hospital) to complete shame.

This is going to get ugly, and I don't think OBD knows what they're up against. 9 years without playoffs isn't going to be forgotten and I don't think there is much they can do to win fans back next season with Jauron besides winning games.

I just don't think I can take an entire offseason of Brandon's BS.

EDIT - I can't believe it, but the mistrust by fans of OBD may exceed the TD era this off season. How can we believe a word that comes out of there when they showed today they aren't committed to winning?

Here are my issues. 1. even if the Bills have a hot start how can you buy in after this years collapse. 2. 0-6 division record this year how can they spin that? with a much tougher schedule next year this is 4-12 or 5-11 team at best comming next year. 3. the coaching staff sucks with game management, scheme, and play calling. Even if they have a great draft and sign Haynesworth I'm not buying this team...not tough enough look at Peters missing the last two games over his contract. can't win with that.