With no Leadership changes, what could possibly make you optimistic ab

Virgil

First off, don't give me this crap about being a true Bills fan. I will still watch the games next year. However, will I care about going to any of them, no. Will I watch the NFL draft with as much anticipation as last year, no. Will I even make sure i'm off every sunday or die trying, no.

I am still a Bills fan and am just going to wait until the team changes ownership or DJ is gone. I don't think there is a single FA or Draft move that could be made to make me excited about this next season. No matter who they bring it, the Bills just drain them of their ability to play aggressive, confidently, or with heart.

Honestly, I'm curious to know what could change to get you optimistic about next year's team.

First off, don't give me this crap about being a true Bills fan. I will still watch the games next year. However, will I care about going to any of them, no. Will I watch the NFL draft with as much anticipation as last year, no. Will I even make sure i'm off every sunday or die trying, no.

I am still a Bills fan and am just going to wait until the team changes ownership or DJ is gone. I don't think there is a single FA or Draft move that could be made to make me excited about this next season. No matter who they bring it, the Bills just drain them of their ability to play aggressive, confidently, or with heart.

Honestly, I'm curious to know what could change to get you optimistic about next year's team.

You are correct. The last 2 off-seasons there was hope and excitement. I don't see how they can repeat that this year.

You are correct. The last 2 off-seasons there was hope and excitement. I don't see how they can repeat that this year.

And that's the other thing. If we start next season 4-0 or 5-1, no one will enjoy it. I can see myself being pessimistic as all hell next year unless they actually lock down a playoff berth. They set the bar so high for what good could look like, and then made us lose faith in that.

The only thing to bring a smile to my face to start the season would be opening in Foxboro and walking out with a win. That would atleast make me smile for a little while before DJ blew it all up

Sign Haynesworth and Houshmandzadeh if you want; it isn't going to change anything.

Well - it would probably change interest/support/sales at least in the offseason. This I see as their only route left - going big in FA.