If Kerry was President...

Please forgive me for forgetting to turn the [sarcasm] on/off in my initial post. :blush:

When I sarcastically wrote the JK was everymans canidate, I meant that because, if you listen to him he's in favor of all sides of all issues, or has been within the last week or three... :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive me for forgetting to turn the [sarcasm] on/off in my initial post. :blush:

When I sarcastically wrote the JK was everymans canidate, I meant that because, if you listen to him he's in favor of all sides of all issues, or has been within the last week or three... :P

91311[/snapback]

How long have you served?

91311[/snapback]

Now look at what you've started...I hope you're proud of yourself young man!

LOL...I don't think anyone missed the sarcasm, but you never know!

Are you aware that you use the mynah bird analogy often on the PPP board?Do yu have it saved and just paste it into the box?

91310[/snapback]

It fits many of you well. I suppose I can interchange the following:

1. Lemming

2. Sheep

3. Parrot

4. Mynah bird

Let me know which you prefer for your drivel.

The sooner people stop repeating the mass media B.S. and start looking at the actual facts, the better off we're going to be in this country.

It fits many of you well.  I suppose I can interchange the following:

1.  Lemming

2.  Sheep

3.  Parrot

4.  Mynah bird

Let me know which you prefer for your drivel.

The sooner people stop repeating the mass media B.S. and start looking at the actual facts, the better off we're going to be in this country.

91326[/snapback]

I myself prefer Lemming

stop repeating the mass media B.S. and start looking at the actual facts

And there is a pretty good idea of what we mean when we refer to a Hot Pockets mentality.

People absorb whatever they can get based on how quickly they can get it regardless of its absolute value. If they can absorb it in the time it takes for them to heat up a Hot Pocket between commercials during American Idol, it's typically good enough for them to believe. Looking for actual facts is too difficult for the American Idol crowd.

Sorry my background is in Special Education...you know there is adult testing to determine if someone has a disability.. I apoligize for my spelling error.  This PPP gets me so excited my fingers cannot type as fast as I think.

91307[/snapback]

You may need to forward that test to blzrul, there are some issues there I'm afraid. :P

BTW, I'm the last person that should be correcting ANYONE about their spelling. :blush:

I honestly beleive many of us were ADHD or ADD and they just thought we had lots of energy.

91406[/snapback]

I think it goes deeper than that. It won't surprise me in the least if 25 years from now they come back and say all of these diseases are related to the things we ingest, from soda pop to flouride.

Spank your kids and make them eat actual food. You'll be surprised at the behavioural differences.

I honestly beleive many of us were ADHD or ADD and they just thought we had lots of energy.

91406[/snapback]

If you are having a run of problems along those lines, Vabeach, ask around - I'm told that there is plenty of assistance out there. Salvation Army and Goodwill are good sources of info. Do it if you need it.

If you are having a run of problems along those lines, Vabeach, ask around - I'm told that there is plenty of assistance out there. Salvation Army and Goodwill are good sources of info. Do it if you need it.

91429[/snapback]

Stuck...I teach special education....I test and evaluate kids everyday..I should not say that..I refer them to the school shrink for testing. A class full of 6 ADHD kids on a Friday afternoon...not fun