If Kerry was President...

Name a Presidental candidate ever who you consider "one of us" or that didn't have a life long list of 'political and corporate' connections.

That's my point! Any person who says they are voting for any specific presidential candidate because they are "one of us" is a moron.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my point!  Any person who says they are voting for any specific presidential candidate because they are "one of us" is a moron.

91243[/snapback]

I agree with you, but yet, several on this board continue to question Bush's "connections" and insinuate (or in some cases state outright) that by comparison John Kerry is a "man of the people". Ludicrous, no?

I'm sorry John Kerry is more of an every man's candidate.

91199[/snapback]

Darn right! I'm off to rake the leaves from mansion #6, and I still have to make time to rake off mansions #7 and #8...I'll have to cut down on my windsurfing and skiing. It's a shame - there should be a mansion-raking Federal subsidy, using other people's money. Whatta bite. :blush:

Wow, I'm a very educated man and I really dont get your humor.. once again like many Bush supporters, unable to speak on the president's record or issues

91248[/snapback]

I'd suggest you don't want to get into a discussion with KRC about issues, particularly as youare someone who thinks Kerry is "the everyman." I'd suspect KRC would teach you more about the issues than you think you even know right now.

I'd suggest you don't want to get into a discussion with KRC about issues, particularly as youare someone who thinks Kerry is "the everyman." I'd suspect KRC would teach you more about the issues than you think you even know right now.

91260[/snapback]

I is a good reader too...I go to Yale too.... me read many newspapers, even with none pictures

And yet, several on this board continue to question Bush's "connections" and insinuate (or in some cases state outright) that by comparison John Kerry is a "man of the people".  Ludicrous, no?

Haven't really seen much of that on this list. Most of us here at least know the only "man of the people" running is KRC. But the general public - now that is another scary matter.

I is a good reader too...I go to Yale too.... me read many newspapers, even with none pictures

91262[/snapback]

Excellent. I see you've peaked with your ability to carry a spirited conversation.

Another American Idol groupie with a Hot Pockets mentality.

Wow, I'm a very educated man and I really dont get your humor.. once again like many Bush supporters, unable to speak on the president's record or issues

91248[/snapback]

Yup. I am a Bush supporter. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you have sig lines turned off. Otherwise, I think you just shot a hole in your "very educated" claim. So, turn sig lines back on, and respond again to my post. We will all be waiting for your "very educated" response.

Yup. I am a Bush supporter. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you have sig lines turned off. Otherwise, I think you just shot a hole in your "very educated" claim. So, turn sig lines back on, and respond again to my post. We will all be waiting for your "very educated" response.

91279[/snapback]

Where do I go to to contribute to your campaign? I 'd like to give money just cause i like Rascal.. Are you on the ballot in Virginia?

91279[/snapback]

Just what post are you speaking of??? as for my education, BS in Politcal Science, Canisuis College, MS in Secondary Education, UVa and Phd in School Administration, William and Mary...not a bad resume...if not for teacher there would be no George Bush or John Kerry

Just what post are you speaking of???  as for my education, BS in Politcal Science, Canisuis College, MS in Secondary Education, UVa and Phd in School Administration, William and Mary...not a bad resume...if not for teacher there would be no George Bush or John Kerry

91297[/snapback]

Shouldn't teacher be plural, teacher? :blush:

Just what post are you speaking of???  as for my education, BS in Politcal Science, Canisuis College, MS in Secondary Education, UVa and Phd in School Administration, William and Mary...not a bad resume...if not for teacher there would be no George Bush or John Kerry

91297[/snapback]

You just let blzrul off the hook. This is the funniest post I've read yet today.

91297[/snapback]

So far, a waste of educational resources. Who bankrolled you in this educational Odyssey? Seems pretty pricey for "everyman"...

Ok won't B word about oil...George Bush is a coward!! better? more straight forward for you

91229[/snapback]

I don't care what you call him. I'm not voting for him.

Doesn't change the fact that you're nothing more than a mynah bird and the guy you are voting for is AT LEAST as big an idiot as the guy you apparently hate so much.

I don't care what you call him.  I'm not voting for him.

Doesn't change the fact that you're nothing more than a mynah bird and the guy you are voting for is AT LEAST as big an idiot as the guy you apparently hate so much.

91309[/snapback]

Are you aware that you use the mynah bird analogy often on the PPP board?Do yu have it saved and just paste it into the box?