Jauron's failings: It's not just us...

BobChalmers

I'm in Maryland - so many of my friends here are Ravens fans.

As a result - this week they were all watching the Bills/Pats which was broadcast locally because of it's potential importance to the Ravens.

Every one of them I've talked to since has had the same reaction - "wow - Jauron is an awful coach" and "wow - the Bills looked talented enough - they just looked confused and outcoached" - and "who calls their plays?" and "they have the worst clock management I've ever seen in the pros".

And the best one - heard from everyone I've told: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T PRACTICE OUTSIDE?!?! THAT THROWS AWAY THEIR BIG HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN BUFFALO!!"

"Yup", I tell them - "which may be why they were 3-5 at home this year..."

If nothing else, it's a relief to no longer have to explain to people why the Bills (who I am watching on DirecTV every week) were disintegrating all season.

As a result - this week they were all watching the Bills/Pats which was broadcast locally because of it's potential importance to the Ravens.

Every one of them I've talked to since has had the same reaction - "wow - Jauron is an awful coach" and "wow - the Bills looked talented enough - they just looked confused and outcoached" - and "who calls their plays?" and "they have the worst clock management I've ever seen in the pros".

And the best one - heard from everyone I've told: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T PRACTICE OUTSIDE?!?! THAT THROWS AWAY THEIR BIG HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN BUFFALO!!"

If nothing else, it's a relief to no longer have to explain to people why the Bills (who I am watching on DirecTV every week) were disintegrating all season.

Wow, they notice it, but hopefully Ralph can to. :angry:

WFAN in NY was bemoaning about the Jets late season crash and the commentator said 'If Dick Juron wasn't the worst coach in the league the Jets would have dropped their last 5, not 4 of 5."

So yeah, its no secret.

Phil Simms was on later talking about Cowher and how keeping the current GM and bringing in Cowher's 'people' should not be a show stopper. He said 'you're spending what, about $127 million on players, and you can't find the money to bring in one more guy into the front office"?

I thought of the Bills plight with a penny pinching owner and since because I was driving at the time I had to avoid crashing from laughter...

My wifes extended family are big Ravens fans. Her uncle called me last week to tell me how he's a big BILLS FAN this week (leading up to the NE game). I just laughed and said "dude, you're hitching your wagon to the wrong trailor. We've lost 15 out of 16 to those guys. No way they beat NE in a must win situation for the Pats. You will surely know the frustration and heartache of Bills fans after this game" and he did. Luckily for him Baltimore took car eof their own business.