Sam Bradford

Cookiemonster

I agree with the concensus here. We'd be better off, for example, drafting his WR and TE at Oklahoma to provide Trent Edwards targets in the passing game. Oh, by the way, throw in a quality center while we're at it!!

Actually if at some point in the draft (after pick 11), the Bills picked up Duke Robinson, G OU, I wouldn't be upset. Possibly the best G in the 2009 class.

After watching White and Bradford, there isn't much of a comparison. Bradford is way better than White.

Bradford's problem will be moving up under center in the NFL. He's pretty well rounded and smart, but he just doesn't have the experience playing under center as much as he needs for the NFL. He'll be a first rounder, but probably one that you need to take a couple of years to teach. I don't see him as a Matt Ryan type who can play well right away. Give him a couple years with a decent coach and a decent system, and he'll be good.

Either way, the Bills have a lot more problems than QB. It would be ridiculous for them to go after Bradford.

I haven't seen OU play much, but the one thing that bothers me is how the offense lines up and they all look back to the coordinator to figure out the play based on the defensive formation. I wonder if Bradford really knows how to read defenses, audible, etc., or if he's just a system guy.

Too small?

"The victory for the 6'4", 218-pound Bradford marks the fifth time a Sooner has won the Heisman Trophy. He joins Billy Vessels (1952), Steve Owens (1969), Billy Sims (1978) and Jason White (2003). He is the 2nd sophomore (after fellow finalist, Tim Tebow, became the 1st last year) and the 30th quarterback to receive the award. The University of Oklahoma continues to rank 4th in number of Heisman winners behind Notre Dame, Ohio State and Southern California, who all have seven winners.

Bradford, of Oklahoma City, OK, has completed 302 of his 442 passes this year, for 4,464 yards and 48 touchdowns while throwing only 6 interceptions".

Maybe you are confusing him with somebody else, quote above, compliments of

www.heisman.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/121308aaa.html

I agree that he is a great college QB , but he sure didnt look the big when I watched him play (on tv). I thought he had a much better arm than Teibow but didnt look as rugged.