Willis McGahee's mouth getting him in trouble again...

Buftex

Heh heh, I like this comment:

"Yeah Willis. Please do it for you. Have an awesome game on Sunday so we can find someone we can trade your stupid ass to so we can go and get Fred Jackson from Buffalo. Frigging idiot. Why now?"

Yeah, you can have Freddie, B-more fan...when the Chesapeake freezes over.

They were hoodwinked on that trade.

My feelings exactly. That trade keeps looking better and better. :censored: That was under Marv, right?

"Yeah Willis. Please do it for you. Have an awesome game on Sunday so we can find someone we can trade your stupid ass to so we can go and get Fred Jackson from Buffalo. Frigging idiot. Why now?"

They can dream but I seriously believe it would take a lot like two first rounders for Buffalo to part with him. He is way to important to the offense.

My feelings exactly. That trade keeps looking better and better. :censored: That was under Marv, right?

They can dream but I seriously believe it would take a lot like two first rounders for Buffalo to part with him. He is way to important to the offense.

or a contract offer that we can't match--he's an RFA

OMG................*LOL* :censored:

Perusing some other sites, I cam across this link to a message board from the Baltimor Sun. There is a link to the original story on in the first post...but the defense of McGahee is reamarkably similar to something you would have read on TBD two years ago...

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=178850

that may have been one of the best trades since we got C. Bennett here.

Perusing some other sites, I cam across this link to a message board from the Baltimor Sun. There is a link to the original story on in the first post...but the defense of McGahee is reamarkably similar to something you would have read on TBD two years ago...

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=178850

Glad he is gone from Buffalo. He is / was at best an average NFL back. Lived off of his college hype and sympathy for his injury. Donahue wasted a precious draft pick on him. The results say he was a third or fourth round pick at best.