Football Pool Results!!!

SDS

:sick:

Pick Em pool: Well, I went wire to wire on the pick-em contest - only to get caught at the last wire on a photo finish. I was inspired by our head coach and tried to run out the clock, but alas playing not to lose cost me big time last week.

mile_high edges out SDS in the tie-breaker using the MNF point differential average 13.24 to 14.29. We had identical records for the season, but mile_high played to win and closed the gap the last few weeks, including edging me by a game in the last week to force the tie-breaker...

Survivor pool: Four players guessed right for 17 straight weeks! The four way tie was broken by continuously adding up the win differential every week for our picks. ExWNYer beat out Special_K by 1 stinking point over 17 weeks! I came in a distant 3rd...

1. ExWNYer

2. Special_K

3. SDS

4. whak

Congrats everyone!

:worthy:

Pick Em pool: Well, I went wire to wire on the pick-em contest - only to get caught at the last wire on a photo finish. I was inspired by our head coach and tried to run out the clock, but alas playing not to lose cost me big time last week.

mile_high edges out SDS in the tie-breaker using the MNF point differential average 13.24 to 14.29. We had identical records for the season, but mile_high played to win and closed the gap the last few weeks, including edging me by a game in the last week to force the tie-breaker...

Survivor pool: Four players guessed right for 17 straight weeks! The four way tie was broken by continuously adding up the win differential every week for our picks. ExWNYer beat out Special_K by 1 stinking point over 17 weeks! I came in a distant 3rd...

1. ExWNYer

2. Special_K

3. SDS

4. whak

Congrats everyone!

Good call to have the wife pick em, this year. :sick:

Congrats!

I finished 33rd overall, but the important division, the WNYTBDGPS where the winner gets a Garbage Plate, Jay Rosen beat me this year by just three points. I blame it on Week 3 where I forgot to make my picks and it ended up being a 3-13 week.

I finished 33rd overall, but the important division, the WNYTBDGPS where the winner gets a Garbage Plate, Jay Rosen beat me this year by just three points. I blame it on Week 3 where I forgot to make my picks and it ended up being a 3-13 week.

that week gets dropped... :censored:

Next year will be my year. I just know it.

For some reason I thought we picked into the playoffs in years past. I could have sworn SDS was going to win this thing as it was close to the very end. We both were tied going into the Chargers vs. Broncos game and we both picked the Chargers to win with a total of 50 points (strange how great minds think a like :ph34r: ). Anyway that was fun and yes Dean my wife did pick the majority of my picks this year, which means SDS lost to a girl (jk).

Don't I win a free shirt or something or just bragging rights?

For some reason I thought we picked into the playoffs in years past. I could have sworn SDS was going to win this thing as it was close to the very end. We both were tied going into the Chargers vs. Broncos game and we both picked the Chargers to win with a total of 50 points (strange how great minds think a like :lol: ). Anyway that was fun and yes Dean my wife did pick the majority of my picks this year, which means SDS lost to a girl (jk).

Don't I win a free shirt or something or just bragging rights?

This is crazycoach. I was tied for first in the fanpool going in to the last week and then I think I ended up like 7th. I went 10-6 my final week and a couple of guys won 13-3 or something ridiculous. Congrats to the winner. I was wondering what the prize was but I guess I'll never know since I bombed my final week...

I always forget to pick in week 17; my last coaching blunder of the year. Not that it would have helped me this year since the season was lost for me by then. But I'll be back next year, making no changes to how I pick, so I expect to be more successful!

I always forget to pick in week 17; my last coaching blunder of the year. Not that it would have helped me this year since the season was lost for me by then. But I'll be back next year, making no changes to how I pick, so I expect to be more successful!

you're nobody