dave mcbride

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wgr550.com/Audio-Archive---Scho...Bulldog/1271132

The bit is near the end. Apparently, Lynch watched the game in a luxury box and split early. Thurman does not approve.

I mean, he could have left after the first 5 minutes---he, along with everyone else in the stadium and the media already knew what the outcome was going to be....

I hope Marshawn listens to Thurman and takes it to heart. Thurman was a GREAT competitor and leader. He obviously still cares about the Bills and is trying to help right this sinking ship before it is too late. Instead of throwing barbs are Thurman, we should be thanking him and urging today's players to listen to those stars of the past.

The Bills, the fans and Thurman have bigger things to worry about than what an inactive player does during the game.

Methinks that is part of the problem. We're not talking Victor Allotey here, but the franchise RB.

No wonder the players love Jauron.

The Bills, the fans and Thurman have bigger things to worry about than what an inactive player does during the game.

He is concerned about why an important part of the team is up in a luxury box why his teamates are down freezin it out...I guess if you have never played football and been part of team where everyone is suppose to have each others back I get why you wouldnt worry about it..I have seen lots of injured players down on the sidelines dressed in civi's supporting their teamates..And they should be....I remember the Bills comeback game Kelly was on the sidelines along with a host of other hurt players supporting their team..Its called comraderie....I think its a big deal and it could be a window look at what type of team chemistry the Bills have..Now if he is injured so severe where he has to be inside and off his feet thats another story but I dont think he had that type of injury but if he does there's the answer if not he has some attitude adjusting to be had. I think it is one of many things everyone should worry about..

It seems to me that past Buffalo bills teams would win games when they had a running back with 100+ yards rushing. I can recall that almost every time Travis Henry would hit 100 yards the Bills won.Even with Willis McGahee, he would hit 100 yards rushing and the Bills would win.

I realize that 100 yards rushing in a game is not a magic number where once you hit it you automatically win. But what it usually does mean is that a team with a 100+ yard rusher is winning the line of scrimmage battle and therefore should be winning the game.

If you look at both teams stats you see that the Bills out gained the pats 276-241 and AVG per rush with the Bills getting 4.6 and the Pats 3.6 . The Bills even had more total plays 56-62.

The difference in the game was totally in the coaching.The Bills were so out coached by Bill Belichick it was almost laughable.

From a players perspective it must be unbelievably frustrating to know you give up your body and soul for the team but no matter how good or hard you play your team won't win because your coaches are inept fools

On another note, Joe D was doing his weekly segment on WGR yesterday and got passionate about wanting to coach the Bills. Says he could do a much better job then the current regime. It's good to hear these legends talk and still want the best for the Buffalo Bills.

He is concerned about why an important part of the team is up in a luxury box why his teamates are down freezin it out...I guess if you have never played football and been part of team where everyone is suppose to have each others back I get why you wouldnt worry about it..I have seen lots of injured players down on the sidelines dressed in civi's supporting their teamates..And they should be....I remember the Bills comeback game Kelly was on the sidelines along with a host of other hurt players supporting their team..Its called comraderie....I think its a big deal and it could be a window look at what type of team chemistry the Bills have..Now if he is injured so severe where he has to be inside and off his feet thats another story but I dont think he had that type of injury but if he does there's the answer if not he has some attitude adjusting to be had. I think it is one of many things everyone should worry about..

Lynch's play on the field the last several weeks spoke volumes. Thurman should have taken any criticism / suggestions to lynch directly and not aired them for idiots like us to debate. With that said, I do understand Thurman's point.

This seems like a big story about nothing. As a fan, I am more concerned what is happening on the filed, then what an inactive player is doing off, espically consiering the game measnt nothing and the team played like it.

Good post.

Podunk B'gals sideline shots in the home KC game showed injured, inactive (and moving on) WRs TJ H. and Ocho Dinko in game#16 at 3-11-1 in their civvie team garb watching the action and assumedly giving tips and advice and support to their replacements.

ML not being on the field unless as you say, is plainly wrong.

Thurman shouldn't have signed with the Dolphins.

The last player on the team, to worry about their dedication to it, with the possible exception of Fred Jackson, is Marshawn. I have been watching the Bills since the mid 60s and I have never ever seen a player try harder on the field every play than Lynch. Others have equaled him, at pretty damn close to 100%, but I don't think I have ever seen more brute effort on a consistent basis. It's just not a worry, especially because word is he's a great guy in the locker room and everyone loves him on the team, including the coaches.