Who feels good about this week?

Frez

I have decided that we are going to start winning again.  I figure it has been long enough since we mattered, so we are going to stop with all this losing.  From this point forward, our footballing will be admirable.

90810[/snapback]

Thats the spirit! BTW- why didnt you decide that a LONGGGGG time ago? Heh?

If they would shorten the field to 60 yrds I would feel alot better, if not the bumbling Bledsoe factor will rise from the pumpkin patch and spread seeds of ineptitude again..............Sadfully another redundent 17-3 Buffalo lose.

90779[/snapback]

I think the 100 yard field will still work for Drew, we just need to make the endzones about 40 yards deep.

That said, I feel good about our chances every week. One of the reasons I'm a little unhinged.

I just recently decided that we should matter again. Sorry for the delay. Just resign yourself to the fact that I have decided that we are going to start winning again. And take note that our footballing will once again be admirable.

Thats the spirit! BTW- why didnt you decide that a LONGGGGG time ago? Heh?

91418[/snapback]

I don't feel good about this game, nor do I feel good about any game left on our schedule.

91459[/snapback]

After that unbelieveably embarassing sweep of your baseball team, I can't imagine how you can be optimistic about anything, let a lone the Bills.

This is the 1st game (other than the Raider game) that I won't be home watching the score ticker in the upper right hand corner of a regional game. We're getting my brothers and friends along with their sons together for a 10:00 game of football ourselves. I'll wait until I get home to take peek to see how the Bills did. Seems to me it will be alot less stressful that way. It's my sons' 14th birthday, and this was his birthday "party" wish, to play football on his birthday. He doesn't care about the NFL games being on when we're playing, his 49ers aren't on until 5:30 that night. My predication, since I won't be paying attention, the Bills will roll 9-3. That's 3 FG's, not a missed extra point on a .......what's that called again, it's been so long?

Yeah, the Bills will win this week.

Emmitt will go NOWHERE against London, TKO and co. This will force the young qb to pass. Schobel will kick his ass, as will Edwards. I think that Kelsay gets a sack as well.

On offense, Willis will score 2 td, and Drew will throw for 2 more.

This game, a total victory is going to send TSW into a state of chaos.

Lay the points. :blush:

We win this week because Willis will get the ball early and often. Look at the difference in offensive production when he has been on the field this year. Seriously. Even last week's debacle showed it, first half squat, second half we drove up and down the field, granted we f-ed it up, but we moved the ball. Same thing against the Jets and the Fish. Willis gets 30 touches this week, runs for 150 yards and the teams first rushing TD of the year. Everybody better hope McGee plays tough, we're gonna need him on D, otherwise we see alot of Jabari Greer in nickel sets and nobody really wants that.

Bills 16

Cardinals 10

Are the Cards the #1 running defense in the league right now????? If this is true, I'm really interested to see how WM performs. This should be a good test for him.

91052[/snapback]

Not true - they're giving up 4.8 yds/carry, 118.2 yds/game, ranked 20th. They haven't given up any rushing TDs yet, though; that might be the stat you heard....

Sue, I hope you win the bet and order Lobster Thurmador!

For the record, the bet is not with me, but I don't see the Bills having an easy time of it tomorrow.

This is the pivot game. The Bills win and they might be able to stop the bleeding. They lose, and particularly if they lose badly - at home to the lowly Cards - the wheels will have come completely off the season and there might not be another filled stadium till NEXT season.

I wonder if training camp 2005 will be very well attended. What marvelous tricks of public relations will the front office concoct to generate fan excitement and enthusiasm for the team? Whoopie cushions with each season ticket purchase? :)

I have a bet with some guy about this weekends Bills game. If the bills win. He takes me to Tavern on the Green in manhattan. Bills arent going to lose tomorrow. :lol:

Moulds marv levy speech will pump them up.

GO BILLS WIN FOR SUSIE. CAUSE SHE WANTS THAT EXPENSIVE MEAL. :)

Feed the hungry, click on cans 3416 :blink:

92118[/snapback]

Hey is that guy a Seinfeld fan...Reminds me of the episode where the guy makes bet with Elaine that he knows he will lose to get a date out of it....LoL