Watch Chase Coffman right now on ESPN

Stl Bills

Is he better than Rucker was last year? I thought Rucker looked awesome every time I saw him play. Hasn't done anything in the NFL, yet, though.

I saw a little of the game and saw Coffman make a nice catch.

Is he better than Rucker was last year? I thought Rucker looked awesome every time I saw him play. Hasn't done anything in the NFL, yet, though.

Difficult to tell how he would work out in our scheme. He has a knack for getting open and he hangs onto the ball.

Decent size...245ish. The color guy mentioned his blocking on several occasions tonight but I wasn't paying close attention. But he did catch everything thrown to him. Best catch (IMO) was a drag route in the 4th quarter. Someone mentioned average speed, but isn't that good enough? Find a way to get open 7-15 yards downfield with an occasional seam route. Metz wasn't a burner, but he knew how to play the game.

rucker had a season ending injury before the season

I like Coffman and Maclin but im not a big fan of William Moore

William Moore has def. hurt his stock this year.....he's played awful. I'm starting to think last year was a one year wonder but part of me thinks they've used him all wrong this year, they put him on the line of scrimmage way too much. He's a ballhawking safety for go sake not a number 1 cornerback.....let him roam the middle of the field.

Anyway as far as Rucker vs. Coffman goes...

I love T-Ruck but he's no where near as talented as Chase Coffman, just go youtube Coffman. There is page after page of highlights. Rucker broke his leg in the preseason. The dude catches everything. As far as his speed goes, I think he'll run better than John Carlson who appeard to be fast enough this year. I've watched a lot of Mizzou football over the last 4 years and this team has 3 sure NFL prospects in Coffman, Maclin, and Weatherspoon.

William Moore has def. hurt his stock this year.....he's played awful. I'm starting to think last year was a one year wonder but part of me thinks they've used him all wrong this year, they put him on the line of scrimmage way too much. He's a ballhawking safety for go sake not a number 1 cornerback.....let him roam the middle of the field.

Anyway as far as Rucker vs. Coffman goes...

I love T-Ruck but he's no where near as talented as Chase Coffman, just go youtube Coffman. There is page after page of highlights. The dude catches everything. As far as his speed goes, I think he'll run better than John Carlson who appeard to be fast enough this year. I've watched a lot of Mizzou football over the last 4 years and this team has 3 sure NFL prospects in Coffman, Maclin, and Weatherspoon.

Someone I haven't been able to get a good look at yet is your DT Evander Hood. What are your thoughts on him?

Weatherspoon is definitely a guy that helped his stock last night.

I've never been that high on Moore.

I like Coffman, but I'll say again that I hope he doesn't try to bring that hurdling defenders move to the NFL. That's just a recipe for disaster at that level.

Although I like Coffman, Gresham from OU and Pettigrew from OSU could both have good arguments made that they are better TE's in the Big 12 than Coffman is. Gresham is by far the best receiving TE. Coffman is a good receiver and a decent blocker. Pettigrew is a pretty solid receiver and probably a better blocker than the other two. Gresham will go in the first round, but I would think that either Coffman and/or Pettigrew could drop to the third.

Someone I haven't been able to get a good look at yet is your DT Evander Hood. What are your thoughts on him?

Great college player but I don't know how well he'll transition into the NFL, he's def. a Tampa 2 guy but we've had similar DT that were drafted with limited success. Ziggy's the best of the bunch but I think he's a 3rd to 4th rounder at best. I've seen some mocks that have him late second but that would be a reach IMO.

Weatherspoon is definitely a guy that helped his stock last night.

I've never been that high on Moore.

I like Coffman, but I'll say again that I hope he doesn't try to bring that hurdling defenders move to the NFL. That's just a recipe for disaster at that level.

Although I like Coffman, Gresham from OU and Pettigrew from OSU could both have good arguments made that they are better TE's in the Big 12 than Coffman is. Gresham is by far the best receiving TE. Coffman is a good receiver and a decent blocker. Pettigrew is a pretty solid receiver and probably a better blocker than the other two. Gresham will go in the first round, but I would think that either Coffman and/or Pettigrew could drop to the third.

Greshem is bigger and faster and Pettigrew is faster but no way is Gresham by far the best receiving TE. Coffman has the best hands of any TE in the country....by far. He only happens to be the NCAA all time leader in receptions by a TE. IMO those three will all be really good TEs in the NFL, I wouldn't mind any of them but I think Gresham and Pettigrew might both be first round picks while Coffman will probably be there in the second. Dustin Keller was a real sexy pick last year post combine and while he had a decent year with the Jets, Carlson was equally if not more effective with Seattle.....thats how I see Coffman in this draft, and I think he's more talented than Carlson.

Great college player but I don't know how well he'll transition into the NFL, he's def. a Tampa 2 guy but we've had similar DT that were drafted with limited success. Ziggy's the best of the bunch but I think he's a 3rd to 4th rounder at best. I've seen some mocks that have him late second but that would be a reach IMO.

Do you guys run a Tampa-style defense? Is it possible that the style of defense at Missouri doesn't suit his true potential?

Do you guys run a Tampa-style defense? Is it possible that the style of defense at Missouri doesn't suit his true potential?

Yeah we run a version of it. He could def. be a sleeper in this draft as he's faced double teams almost the entire time he's been at Mizzou but the earliest I would grab him would be mid to late third round.