Jauron was a loser as a player too

Albany,n.y.

His initial post does seem as though he is associating Jauron's presence on the team with the team losing. He clears it up later and says that is not what he means.

While I take him at his word, what is the reason for this (in the initial post)?

My hope that fate will work the same way for the Bills and that if he leaves this year, we'll be a lot better next year. Basically, I was implying the guy is cursed in his NFL career and right after he left, fate slapped him in the face once again-he missed by one year of playing in the Super Bowl.

I just don't think Dick ever acquired a hatred of losing because he just got so used to losing playing on bad team after bad team. He accepts losing much easier than he should.

My hope that fate will work the same way for the Bills and that if he leaves this year, we'll be a lot better next year. Basically, I was implying the guy is cursed in his NFL career and right after he left, fate slapped him in the face once again-he missed by one year of playing in the Super Bowl.

I just don't think Dick ever acquired a hatred of losing because he just got so used to losing playing on bad team after bad team. He accepts losing much easier than he should.

I'd like to slap him in the face, too. :blink: I wonder if there'd be any kind of reaction? :censored: