Is JAuron really on the HOT SEAT????

Poeticlaw

Lets look at this rationally now. All the NFL experts at this time of season are always talking up as much as possible coaches that are out, will be out or on their way out, They give us every tidbid of information they can dig up to keep us thinking and talikng about it. I watched the coaches hot seat this morning on MIKE and MIKE and of course Mort was their to talk about them all including Wade Phillips. There was not one single ioda mentioned in regards to Buffalo, Ralph wilson, JAuron or and upcoming meetings of the two to decide their future.

I am really starting to believe there is the three year extensition. Jauron will be here next year and the will bring in an OC from outside the orgnization, Ralph believes in continuity and will also agree to adding some more talent to the team and he will give him another shot next season. Thats the bad news.

The other bad news is next season based on the schedule it looks like 5-11 season and the good news will be Ralph will fire him then :P:lol::bag:

On the bright side maybe he only needs one more year a real OC and a few more players to put it together :huh: then agin what was I thinking their is no way to remain optimistic with him returning as HC next season B-):wallbash:

Lets look at this rationally now. All the NFL experts at this time of season are always talking up as much as possible coaches that are out, will be out or on their way out, They give us every tidbid of information they can dig up to keep us thinking and talikng about it. I watched the coaches hot seat this morning on MIKE and MIKE and of course Mort was their to talk about them all including Wade Phillips. There was not one single ioda mentioned in regards to Buffalo, Ralph wilson, JAuron or and upcoming meetings of the two to decide their future.

I am really starting to believe there is the three year extensition. Jauron will be here next year and the will bring in an OC from outside the orgnization, Ralph believes in continuity and will also agree to adding some more talent to the team and he will give him another shot next season. Thats the bad news.

The other bad news is next season based on the schedule it looks like 5-11 season and the good news will be Ralph will fire him then :lol::bag::wallbash:

On the bright side maybe he only needs one more year a real OC and a few more players to put it together :huh: then agin what was I thinking their is no way to remain optimistic with him returning as HC next season :P:huh:

Yea..I am starting to really believe Jauron is NOT on the HOT SEAT... B-)

If it isn't covered by ESPN, it can't exist!

Seriously. We're talking about a sports portal so obsessed with Brett Favre that they actually had him in the sports ticker on the bottom for half of the offseason as if he himself was a sport!

The other bad news is next season based on the schedule it looks like 5-11 season and the good news will be Ralph will fire him then :P:lol::bag:

On the bright side maybe he only needs one more year a real OC and a few more players to put it together :huh: then agin what was I thinking their is no way to remain optimistic with him returning as HC next season B-):wallbash:

The fact he is 0-6 against the division, has publicly embarrassed himself on national TV with inane coaching decisions, and now has underachieved to his third consecutive 7-9 campaign may STILL not be enough for Ralph to pull the cord.

If he called Linda Bogdan an incompetent, that might do it. The only way to get fired with Ralph is to get personal.

I don't think a lack of national attention on Jauron's job security mean anything other than nobody outside the Bills fanbase cares what happens to Jauron and the Bills. This is what irrelevance looks like.

On the bright side maybe he only needs one more year a real OC and a few more players to put it together :lol: then agin what was I thinking their is no way to remain optimistic with him returning as HC next season B-):P

Do you honestly think anyone other than Jauron is responsible for the idiot play calling and horrific clock mismanagement? Who? Schonert? Well, if it was Schonert, what the hell was Jauron doing, picking dingleberries?

WADR, if you expect anything other than another wasted 7-9 season from Jauron next year, you haven't been paying attention the last 3.

Do you honestly think anyone other than Jauron is responsible for the idiot play calling and horrific clock mismanagement? Who? Schonert? Well, if it was Schonert, what the hell was Jauron doing, picking dingleberries?

WADR, if you expect anything other than another wasted 7-9 season from Jauron next year, you haven't been paying attention the last 3.

I only blame Jauron I don think he is HC material but when mentioned in the AP about a discussion with Ralph he was quoted as saying he didnt understand why he didnt have better record, his players play hard and doesnot see when they didnt play hard and that he was OPTIMISTIC about the future.

Outside of that I dont know how anyone else feels about him but it was Adam schefter (sp) who reported not once but twice that Jauron signed an extenstion. To me personally thats like a law coming out of his mouth I have never known him to be wrong on anything he was reporting as a fact.

I only blame Jauron I don think he is HC material but when mentioned in the AP about a discussion with Ralph he was quoted as saying he didnt understand why he didnt have better record, his players play hard and doesnot see when they didnt play hard and that he was OPTIMISTIC about the future.

Outside of that I dont know how anyone else feels about him but it was Adam schefter (sp) who reported not once but twice that Jauron signed an extenstion. To me personally thats like a law coming out of his mouth I have never known him to be wrong on anything he was reporting as a fact.

Jauron couldn't spell clue if you spotted him the "C", the "L" and the "U". This team won in spite of him, not because of him. Extensions are subject to buyouts and terminations, just like any other legal contract. None of us know if an extension was actually signed, and if it was, what the terms were.

Jauron couldn't spell clue if you spotted him the "C", the "L" and the "U". This team won in spite of him, not because of him. Extensions are subject to buyouts and terminations, just like any other legal contract. None of us know if an extension was actually signed, and if it was, what the terms were.

To be fair.. the "E" is silent.

The other bad news is next season based on the schedule it looks like 5-11 season and the good news will be Ralph will fire him then :worthy::worthy::worthy:

On the bright side maybe he only needs one more year a real OC and a few more players to put it together :huh: then agin what was I thinking their is no way to remain optimistic with him returning as HC next season :sick::wallbash:

I don't think we are as bad as it ended this year. Just last year we beat the Jets and Dolphins four times and we were close in all the games against them....In fact against Miami we were leading 16-7 before self destructing. Same way instead of taking a 10 or 14 point lead, we gave up a return TD. Finally, when we could have run out the clock we fumbled the ball and gave the game away....

While we do play the tough AFC South, I am sure we will have our surprises there....I see this team going 8-8 next year rather than 5-11. They really need multiple PASS RUSHERS to be able to take charge of the games when they matter.