No changes will be made this off season

TheBlackMamba

Anyone who thinks that ralph would actually hire a bill cowher, bill parcells (if he opts out of his current contract), scott pioli, marty schottenheimer or the prime minister of england but you are living in fantasy land. the bills havent had many high profile guys and when they ralph has fired them or let them walk (i.e. bill polian and john butler). it all starts from the top down and until ralph realizes that he is part of the problem and not the solution we are going to keep going through these miserable seasons with retread coaches, gm's who arent up for the job and talent personnel who are inept. I'm sure it makes the work day go by faster or gives you all a hope for things better to come by thinking up all of these wonderful big name guys but they aint comin here

Anyone who thinks that ralph would actually hire a bill cowher, bill parcells (if he opts out of his current contract), scott pioli, marty schottenheimer or the prime minister of england but you are living in fantasy land. the bills havent had many high profile guys and when they ralph has fired them or let them walk (i.e. bill polian and john butler). it all starts from the top down and until ralph realizes that he is part of the problem and not the solution we are going to keep going through these miserable seasons with retread coaches, gm's who arent up for the job and talent personnel who are inept. I'm sure it makes the work day go by faster or gives you all a hope for things better to come by thinking up all of these wonderful big name guys but they aint comin here

Stop depressing me. I was reading this and got a flashback to Norwood's kick and I still want it to go in. The pain runs deep man, don't kill the optimism for Bills Backers everywhere.