Ralph Had A Window To Make Biggest Statement!!!!!

BuffaloBaumer

Just when you thought our coach could NOT get any dumber, he actually called the run play with no timeouts left. I mean, could you have asked for ANYTHING more if you wanted Jauron to seal his fate.

Wilson should have FIRED HIM DURING HALFTIME. I am not kidding one bit. That loser should have called his last play in the NFL. Why does everyone say Dick is such a nice guy..blah blah blah....he is an idiot an deserved to be called out right then and there. You had the opportunity of a lifetime Ralph and you blew it again. Remember, it's a business and if you have to worry about hurting someones feelings, sell the team.

You once again proved that you accept this losing and have ABSOLUTELY no clue!! Keep on keeping on Ralph...Oh by the way, Mangini just got fired!!! Keep waiting Ralph you CLOWN!!

Just when you thought our coach could NOT get any dumber, he actually called the run play with no timeouts left. I mean, could you have asked for ANYTHING more if you wanted Jauron to seal his fate.

Don't take this the wrong way, I want Dick fired just as much as everyone else out here. But did he do it again?? I don't listen to anything he says after games, because it is so moronic. But did he admit that he took the call away from Turk-ey again and called that freakin' run himself, or did Turk-ey call it? After calling that roll out pass for Lost-man against the Jets, I cannot imagine him calling another play this season.

Does that not speak volume's about the state of the franchise? CBS Should have cut to a shot of an empty owners box. :unsure:

So 90 year old Wilson was supposed to fly into a high wind storm just to prove the Bills' franchise is in a good state? First of all, CBS would have shown nothing more then a pissed off Wilson even if he made it into his owners box for the game. Secondly, everybody knows the Bills franchise is in a pathetic state these days.

Don't take this the wrong way, I want Dick fired just as much as everyone else out here. But did he do it again?? I don't listen to anything he says after games, because it is so moronic. But did he admit that he took the call away from Turk-ey again and called that freakin' run himself, or did Turk-ey call it? After calling that roll out pass for Lost-man against the Jets, I cannot imagine him calling another play this season.

whoever was responsible for the call, it should have never actually made it to the field - NEVER

So 90 year old Wilson was supposed to fly into a high wind storm just to prove the Bills' franchise is in a good state? First of all, CBS would have shown nothing more then a pissed off Wilson even if he made it into his owners box for the game. Secondly, everybody knows the Bills franchise is in a pathetic state these days.

My point is the owner of the team who has stated he is not certain about his head coach was not at the game because he lives in another city. The dude needs to be in Buffalo. It may have worked in the 90's for him to live in Detroit because he had a good front office running "the show" but clearly the current organization isn't capable of managing squat so maybe he should become more involved again or find someone to run the franchise who knows football and can bring some victories to Buffalo (I will settle for some TD's at this point). :unsure:

My point is the owner of the team who has stated he is not certain about his head coach was not at the game because he lives in another city. The dude needs to be in Buffalo. It may have worked in the 90's for him to live in Detroit because he had a good front office running "the show" but clearly the current organization isn't capable of managing squat so maybe he should become more involved again or find someone to run the franchise who knows football and can bring some victories to Buffalo (I will settle for some TD's at this point). :thumbsup:

the more he gets involved the more screrwed up it gets. that's why polian left and others won't work here.

What owner has ever pulled such a stunt? If he had done this, he would look erratic and classless.

I bet Al Davis has had to be talked out of trying it, though.

Firing a coach at halftime would have to be one of the most idiotic moves an owner could make. It might be viscerally satisfying...but who'd work for someone who did that?

Yes- football is all important- he should have been whisked away and brought to the stadium henceforth! Don't you know that some people actually think this way, because they have no lives!

I bet Al Davis has had to be talked out of trying it, though.

Firing a coach at halftime would have to be one of the most idiotic moves an owner could make. It might be viscerally satisfying...but who'd work for someone who did that?

Message board posters... :thumbsup: