Ok, forget Spagnuolo, let's hire Schottenheimer

ACor58

You are right he is under contract until 2013. He is one of the highest paid coaches in the MAC. Which means nothing..... Should be easy to compensate the University for hiring the right coach.

Turner Gill coached one season at a mid-major college, albeit a successful one by the school's standards. As much as I root for and respect the guy, I'm nowhere near convinced that can translate to being an NFL-caliber head coach.

It's almost like asking your high school's senior class treasurer to be the CFO of a Wall Street company in need of government bail-out money.

Martyballl has stated he is retired from coaching but would consider a job as GM. The first thing he would do is hire his son away from the Jets OC position to be head coach. The next thing he would do is hire his other son who is an assistant at GB to run the offense or defense.

If you think I'm kidding your wrong, Its this reason as to why AJ Smith fired him after Cam Cameron took the Dolphins head coaching job. Marty wanted to hire his son to OC and one son was already on the staff.

** A.J. Smith was smart enough to realize he didn't want a novice play caller at the helm of his high scoring offense,look at what Brian Schottenheimer did to Farve and the NY Jets. With 2 of the best running backs in the AFC he kept trying to force throws from an injured Farve.I'm not certain who is the bigger idiot Brian Schottenheimer or Turk Schonert

Turner Gill coached one season at a mid-major college, albeit a successful one by the school's standards. As much as I root for and respect the guy, I'm nowhere near convinced that can translate to being an NFL-caliber head coach.

It's almost like asking your high school's senior class treasurer to be the CFO of a Wall Street company in need of government bail-out money.

This IS the Bills we're talking about. U-Buff to Buffalo Bills is like going from high school to community college.