I am happy today

DIE HARD 1967

Guys, The Buffalo Bills got what they deserved and I refuse to make excuses for them.

So,why am I happy?

I am happy because it is over!

I am also happy that Dick Jauron cut his own throat yesterday with some pretty poor coaching, and some changes will be coming and the entire mess falls right in Ralph Wilson lap, and that is where it belongs.

I will be very interested in how Ralphs try's to wiggle out of this mess.

Nothing less then an experienced Head coach will fly with me.

So wiggle Ralph, wiggle......

If you believe I am ready to give up on this team, you are sadly mistaken.

Guys, The Buffalo Bills got what they deserved and I refuse to make excuses for them.

So,why am I happy?

I am happy because it is over!

I am also happy that Dick Jauron cut his own throat yesterday with some pretty poor coaching, and some changes will be coming and the entire mess falls right in Ralph Wilson lap, and that is where it belongs.

I will be very interested in how Ralphs try's to wiggle out of this mess.

So wiggle Ralph, wiggle......

If you believe I am ready to give up on this team, you are sadly mistaken.

Don't expect much "wiggling".

Changes appear on the horizon:

Modrak getting into the inner-circle. (Is there a rite of initiation for this?)

They'll be some top secret meetings for the inner-circle in FLA for the top brass and RW.

The PR machine will kick into overdrive and, voila, they'll be another exciting season of DJ and the Buffalo Bills.

A lyric from The Who seems appropriate: "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

A lyric from The Who seems appropriate: "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Don't discount the Valentine's Day Surprise.

Ralph and Modrak reaching out to the man who knows as much about the current group as anyone... Marv Levy for a caretaker year or two. I can hardly wait.

I'm thrilled today. I didn't bother watching the game because I simply don't care, and when I caught scores I was delighted every time I saw the Pats winning. I couldn't be happier. I hope next season they go 0-16 and extend Jauron's contract again, because until Ralph croaks or sells off the team I will be hoping that his product loses every time they play.

I'd rather have no team at all than have one owned by Ralph Wilson.

I'm thrilled today. I didn't bother watching the game because I simply don't care, and when I caught scores I was delighted every time I saw the Pats winning. I couldn't be happier. I hope next season they go 0-16 and extend Jauron's contract again, because until Ralph croaks or sells off the team I will be hoping that his product loses every time they play.

I'd rather have no team at all than have one owned by Ralph Wilson.

your crazy-you would rather not have a team? yeah right.... you're a fan and that is why you are on this board. you are being rediculous.

Why? Didn't they just try that with Jauron for the last 3 painful seasons? I believe it has a lot more to do with who the OC & DC are going to be. Fewell and Schonert/Fairchild? Seriously?

I still want to see Jauron sent packing, but bringing in experienced OC & DC with good track records is a must. If the new HC can fill one of the coordinator positions, that would be okay too.