Jauron outcoached by a show-off jerk

I agree with Sullivan that the end of the first half was a complete fiasco. The reason the clock didn't stop with the whistle is that it was a running play, and the whistle was to signal the end of that play and to restart the clock. Sullivan is right, in my opinion, that Jauron should've been thinking TD first. Gutless, actually.

But those other brilliant calls....leaving the offense out on 4th and 12 against the wind.....forcing the Bills to call a timeout....that would've worked on every other team in the league. that was just showing off And the quick kick on 3rd down? Same thing. Just Bellichik trying to add to his own legend.

At the end of the game, Dierdork was saying that Edwards blindside was exposed the entire game. He failed to mention that the only Pro-Bowl player on the Bills missed the entire game.

They kept pointing out how the sad Patriots had so many injuries. The Bills were missing a ton of talent as well.....Peters, Lynch, Schobel, Greer, etc.

I'm glad the season is over, and for once I was rooting for the Fins. Screw Bellichik.

leaving the offense out on 4th and 12 against the wind.....forcing the Bills to call a timeout....that would've worked on every other team in the league.

Are you joking? No way in hell that works against a team with a clue. Anyone with balls would have just left the base defense in there and dared them to go for a 4th and 11 from their own 20. If Jauron wasn't an idiot, Belicheck would have been forced to spent the timeout.

Jauron would be outcoached by a bar rag.

Are you joking? No way in hell that works against a team with a clue. Anyone with balls would have just left the base defense in there and dared them to go for a 4th and 11 from their own 20. If Jauron wasn't an idiot, Belicheck would have been forced to spent the timeout.

Totally agree. It is almost comical. Noway in h*ll Cassel snaps that ball. It was all about Belijerk proving once again how he is 10 steps ahead of the Skeletor in Game management. I swear, take the average 12 year old that plays Madden, & my money is on them managing a game better then the Skeletor. Worst game day coach I have ever seen on a bills sideline & that is saying something.

And the quick kick on 3rd down? Same thing. Just Bellichik trying to add to his own legend.

what? that quick kick was genius. it ensured that we had no chance of a return, and would have to drive 80+ yards to score.

what? that quick kick was genius. it ensured that we had no chance of a return, and would have to drive 80+ yards to score.

ABSOLUTE genius....

Shhhhh! Don't you know that it's everyone else's fault that we lose or that everything the Pats do is either cheating or cheap?

Instead of complaining that we were !@#$ by the pats or the refs why don't we just acknowledge that we are out-coached, out-played and out-willed by every team in this division. I love this team but they are pathetic and if I were coaching against them I'd do sh-- like that all the time. It's obvious that we don't have the brains to keep up. The Bills are the mentally challenged kid who got put in honors classes. We are out of our league with Jauron & co.

I agree with Sullivan that the end of the first half was a complete fiasco. The reason the clock didn't stop with the whistle is that it was a running play, and the whistle was to signal the end of that play and to restart the clock. Sullivan is right, in my opinion, that Jauron should've been thinking TD first. Gutless, actually.

But those other brilliant calls....leaving the offense out on 4th and 12 against the wind.....forcing the Bills to call a timeout....that would've worked on every other team in the league. that was just showing off And the quick kick on 3rd down? Same thing. Just Bellichik trying to add to his own legend.

At the end of the game, Dierdork was saying that Edwards blindside was exposed the entire game. He failed to mention that the only Pro-Bowl player on the Bills missed the entire game.

They kept pointing out how the sad Patriots had so many injuries. The Bills were missing a ton of talent as well.....Peters, Lynch, Schobel, Greer, etc.

I'm glad the season is over, and for once I was rooting for the Fins. Screw Bellichik.

No, that quick kick was a good, old-fashioned play, used countless times in the past by countless coaches, usually in harsh elements, to shorten the field on the other team. And it worked to perfection. Belicheat is a great coach, no doubt. But he doesn't do anything that hasn't been done before. He just knows when to do them. Smart play call. Our coaches on the other hand...

GO BILLS!!!

No, that quick kick was a good, old-fashioned play, used countless times in the past by countless coaches, usually in harsh elements, to shorten the field on the other team. And it worked to perfection. Belicheat is a great coach, no doubt. But he doesn't do anything that hasn't been done before. He just knows when to do them. Smart play call. Our coaches on the other hand...

GO BILLS!!!

you mean lengthen the field on the other team.

??

Peters' backup, Chambers, played perfectly fine. The sacks were the fault of the 49 million dollar man, Dockery. Peters' absence had no impact on the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Yup. I think our high school coach quick-kicks at least once in every game. I called one before the snap at a road game this season, and the clock/PA guys said "yeah, right" ... then looked at me in disbelief when it actually happened.

Don't see it that often in an NFL game, though. Yesterday, as I saw Cassel drop the ball for the kick, I just shook my head and thought to myself, Great call.

You think Trent Edwards has ever practiced a quick-kick since coming to Buffalo? Think the coaching staff has ever even talked about the scenario, much less gameplanned it? I'm guessing ... no.

It's on thing to be owned by another team Bills/Pats now, Bills/Fish in the 70's, but the difference is the Bills were competitve in the 70's which made the Fish games that much better which is why Sqiush the Fish week is(was) so much fun. We need an organization that at leats can make the games competive. Outside of the 1 win, how many of the games have been close?