Kurt Warner

Virgil

I haven't put a ton of thought into this, but what about signing Kurt Warner if he becomes available in Free Agency. I think Trent could still use some time, but there would atleast be no debate as to who the long term guy is.

My only concern would be how he handles the cold weather. Overall, I would be okay with this.

I haven't put a ton of thought into this, but what about signing Kurt Warner if he becomes available in Free Agency. I think Trent could still use some time, but there would atleast be no debate as to who the long term guy is.

My only concern would be how he handles the cold weather. Overall, I would be okay with this.

shortsighted...do not want

He might be even worse than Trent when it is cold.

Oh wait.....can't score less than zero.

He might be just as bad as Trent in the cold.

Cassel? No thanks, product of great players around him. He would not be much of an improvement over what the Bills currently have at QB.

I don't know. He seems to have all the tools. Good arm strength, accurate, good size, decent mobility, and smart decisions. An upgrade at QB is a must. Edwards doesn't have the arm strength to excel in Buffalo.

I don't know. He seems to have all the tools. Good arm strength, accurate, good size, decent mobility, and smart decisions. An upgrade at QB is a must. Edwards doesn't have the arm strength to excel in Buffalo football.

Fixed .

Also though Cassel benefited from knowing the other teams plays. That will not happen anywhere but NE.

I don't know. He seems to have all the tools. Good arm strength, accurate, good size, decent mobility, and smart decisions. An upgrade at QB is a must. Edwards doesn't have the arm strength to excel in Buffalo.

No other QB in the NFL was sacked more times this year than Matt Cassell. He's a product of the team around him, a team who went 18-1 while setting fire to all the offensive records known to man in 2007, lost hardly any personnel in the offseason, and failed to make the playoffs in 2008.

No thank you.

Cassel? No thanks, product of great players around him. He would not be much of an improvement over what the Bills currently have at QB.

I was saying that until I saw the way he was throwing the ball into the wind in Buffalo looked confident in the pocket decent scrambling ability and could be a back up punter as well.

I was saying that until I saw the way he was throwing the ball into the wind in Buffalo looked confident in the pocket decent scrambling ability and could be a back up punter as well.

I'm only saying he wouldn't be an upgrade opver what Buffalo has, exceptthat he will cost more because the numbers he put up playing on a superior team as a backup. His numbers will come back to earthe next season when he signs with a new team this offseason and doesn't have the pats offence to help him

I'm only saying he wouldn't be an upgrade opver what Buffalo has, exceptthat he will cost more because the numbers he put up playing on a superior team as a backup. His numbers will come back to earthe next season when he signs with a new team this offseason and doesn't have the pats offence to help him

I don't like Cassel but Stephen Hawking would be an upgrade over Trent.

No other QB in the NFL was sacked more times this year than Matt Cassell. He's a product of the team around him, a team who went 18-1 while setting fire to all the offensive records known to man in 2007, lost hardly any personnel in the offseason, and failed to make the playoffs in 2008.

No thank you.

Talking to a buddy ( i live in NE) he stated that he was sacked alot in the beginning so I looke it up the first 6 games he was sacked 28 times in 136 pass ateempts or every 4.85 attempt since then he was sacked 19 times in 380 attempts or every 20 pass attempts or boy Tren t was sacked 23 times on 374 attempts or every 16.8 attempts

7tds 6 ints in the first 6 games

14 tds and 5 ints in the final games

compared to our 11 tds and 10 ints for our QB.

System or not Cassel improved in his second half of his first year starting while Trent regressed in his seconf half of his first/second year starting

At this point I think cassel is worth the look in contrast to my original view much like yours.

Waht makes pats offense that much better than ours they got randy moss we have lee evans bothe deepr threat receivers

they have wes welker we have josh reed

The have maroney we have lynch they have faulk we have Jackson they might have the edge on TE and Center but other than that comparable the onlly thin in my mind that made theor offense so dangerous was Brady hes not there I now think he would be a better fit for us than Trent especailly because he has had three years of watching and learning from the so called gread brady and seems to be a better fit for a cold weather QB than our current one. Im just putting it out there that he actaully might be worth the look.

Talking to a buddy ( i live in NE) he stated that he was sacked alot in the beginning so I looke it up the first 6 games he was sacked 28 times in 136 pass ateempts or every 4.85 attempt since then he was sacked 19 times in 380 attempts or every 20 pass attempts or boy Tren t was sacked 23 times on 374 attempts or every 16.8 attempts

7tds 6 ints in the first 6 games

14 tds and 5 ints in the final games

compared to our 11 tds and 10 ints for our QB.

System or not Cassel improved in his second half of his first year starting while Trent regressed in his seconf half of his first/second year starting

At this point I think cassel is worth the look in contrast to my original view much like yours.

I was totally unimpressed with Matt in preseason and the first few games after the Brady injury. I thought he was stiff. I've since changed my mind. System or no system, he saw open guys and was able to deliver passes for a TD 21 time against only 11 picks. I've been impressed by him. He's smart. He can run. He's and accurate passer. He studied 5 years behind Brady and with BB and Josh McDaniel. He's engineered comeback wins. He can throw into a strong Ralph wind. He can play in cold weather. He IS A FREE AGENT. Ralph, get on the horn. Get this deal done. While you're at it, hire Josh McDaniel as HC to replace Dick. Weaken them and strengthen us!

Trent can ride the pine for a few years and practice and study and do mop up duty, then maybe he'll be ready.

Of all the free agent QBs out there this year, I put him at number 1.