Here's a problem

BuffalOhio

I'm sick of the "he doesn't have a QB" argument.

Has anyone heard of Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Tony Gonzalez, Steve Smith, and Andre Johnson? Wonder what they all have in common.

Trent has thrown for ELEVEN TD's this year in 16 games (he didn't start 2 because he is INJURY PRONE) HOW MANY TD's DO YOU EXPECT Lee or ANYONE else to catch if Trent doesn't get the ball to them?

Well lets take a look at things here outside of just Lee's stats, just for S n Gs:

Buffalo (22)as a team had a worse passing offense than the Texans (4), Panthers (19), and Chiefs (20) Only Detroit was worse and not by much.

Andre Johnson caught 115 passes for 8 TDs nearly twice as many Recs

Smith 78 for 6

Bowe 86 for 7

Gonzalez 98 for 10

The Bills threw as a team threw only 14 TDs

Texans 21

Panthers 15

Chiefs 23

Lions 18

Unfortunately I don't have access to any red zone possession or efficiency stats that are up to date but I'm sure they aren't in the Bills favor either.

Outside of the TDs, Lee has his second most Yards and Recs in is his career so its not like it's been a horrible season from him, but when the offense doesn't score, you can't rack up point. Plus with Hardy being useless and Reed hurt, how much coverage did Evans draw vs. what Parrish, Royal and the rest drew?

Plenty of factors in why Evans' TDs are down, but lets not pin it all on him