Here's a problem

BuffalOhio

G GS Rec Yds Avg Long TD

16 16 63 1,017 16.1 87T 3

Scroll down

That's right, Lee Evans. ONLY 63 catches and ONLY 3 TDs. That's just one of many problems on this fugged-up team we love so much. Come on!

Is this a surprise? This guy has averaged 59 catches per year during his career. He's not a star.

Kind of hard to catch balls that AREN"T THROWN TO YOU. Put Evans on a team with a GOOD QB & he would be a STAR. The Problem with this team is the coaching/playcalling, O-line, & QB play NOT Lee Evans.

G GS Rec Yds Avg Long TD

16 16 63 1,017 16.1 87T 3

That's right, Lee Evans. ONLY 63 catches and ONLY 3 TDs. That's just one of many problems on this fugged-up team we love so much. Come on!

Lee Evans is probably best as a number two receiver. He can be a game changer but he can't carry an offense.

Kind of hard to catch balls that AREN"T THROWN TO YOU. Put Evans on a team with a GOOD QB & he would be a STAR. The Problem with this team is the coaching/playcalling, O-line, & QB play NOT Lee Evans.

There were only 13 TDs caught by the entire team this season. So, he caught 1/4 of them. I agree with the other person that it's hard to catch TD passes that aren't thrown to you.

A stat that bothers me more is that in 13 games Trent threw 11 TDs and 10 picks. Most of the TDs were in the first 6 games and most of the picks in the last 10.

If Evans had a QB that could get him the ball, we wouldn't have this problem. Edwards CANNOT throw a decent deep pass. He also can't read the defense very well as he misses WR's, OPEN WR'S, consistently. TrINT is our second coming of Kelly Holcomb, nothing more. Look at all of the check downs, regardless of who's open. We need a gun-slinging QB who can play in these elements here in Buffalo. A guy I think we should take a shot on, if he's around in the 6th round or so, is Cullen Harper from Clemson. He had 27 TD's to 6 INT's his Junior year and just fell apart this season because of poor coaching, strategy, or whatever. Clemson's whole team just fell apart. The guy did show flashes of brilliance as a Junior. I'm not saying he's the next Jim Kelly, but I'd like to know when we're going to find the next guy like Jim Kelly.

I didn't say he was "the problem". Guys like Bowe in KC or Andre Johnson in Houston have also played with medicore surrounding casts and been much more productive. Stars are suppose to make the other guys better, not the other way around. Evans doesn't do that.

I didn't say he was "the problem". Guys like Bowe in KC or Andre Johnson in Houston have also played with medicore surrounding casts and been much more productive. Stars are suppose to make the other guys better, not the other way around. Evans doesn't do that.

My argument against that would be Miami. They did it right. Go out and get a Vet QB and let him make the skill position players better. We kinda did that backwards

If Evans had a QB that could get him the ball, we wouldn't have this problem. Edwards CANNOT throw a decent deep pass. He also can't read the defense very well as he misses WR's, OPEN WR'S, consistently. TrINT is our second coming of Kelly Holcomb, nothing more. Look at all of the check downs, regardless of who's open. We need a gun-slinging QB who can play in these elements here in Buffalo. A guy I think we should take a shot on, if he's around in the 6th round or so, is Cullen Harper from Clemson. He had 27 TD's to 6 INT's his Junior year and just fell apart this season because of poor coaching, strategy, or whatever. Clemson's whole team just fell apart. The guy did show flashes of brilliance as a Junior. I'm not saying he's the next Jim Kelly, but I'd like to know when we're going to find the next guy like Jim Kelly.

BINGO. What about Matt Cassell? He didn't seem to have problem playing in the bad conditions of the Ralph like Trent does. He's a free agent and can throw the long ball and has been coached by the best. He's a free agent ...

isnt he Black?

RW will never draft a Black QB

BINGO. What about Matt Cassell? He didn't seem to have problem playing in the bad conditions of the Ralph like Trent does. He's a free agent and can throw the long ball and has been coached by the best. He's a free agent ...

There's a very good possibility that the Pats* do the unthinkable and franchise Cassel. Reports today are that Brady is behind schedule in his recovery. Pretty good article from Tom Curran, today: link.

Even if Brady gets the scar tissue removed, regains greater mobility in the knee and is able to get the strength back in his quad, the looseness in the ligaments won’t go away without a second surgery, the source said. At this point, deciding to have that second surgery would cost him the 2009 season because a second surgery wouldn’t be recommended this soon after the first, especially with the current condition of the area.

If he doesn’t have a second surgery, he’ll almost certainly have to wear a brace on the knee when he returns and the area will be susceptible to another blowout, the source said.

Just what the Bills need-a whatever.

Even if Brady gets the scar tissue removed, regains greater mobility in the knee and is able to get the strength back in his quad, the looseness in the ligaments won’t go away without a second surgery, the source said. At this point, deciding to have that second surgery would cost him the 2009 season because a second surgery wouldn’t be recommended this soon after the first, especially with the current condition of the area.

If he doesn’t have a second surgery, he’ll almost certainly have to wear a brace on the knee when he returns and the area will be susceptible to another blowout, the source said.

Could the mighty Tom Brady's career be over? Does he ride off into the sunset with his 3 rings and Giselle?