Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How utterly irrelevant, juvenile, and embarrassing.

Well, I guess that I am shallow and worthless as well. The real point is I have some ins that most folks don't and I shared some info about it. I guess that the reality of the housing situation and hearing it can offend people so if I offended some of you shallow people about the value of your homes, move.

That's one expensive taxi cab. Next time you're gonna plunk down that kind of cash for a car, get something with some personality. Although the 750 might good a good match for you.

Maybe the cab company lets him take it home on weekends. That's his 'inside source' - cabbies overhear 'alot'. :lol:

Don't really care if you're right or wrong, "skoob", but you certainly reveal a lot about the type of person you are when you make the effort to point out that your car is worth more than most homes in Buffalo. How utterly irrelevant, juvenile, and embarrassing. What are you compensating for?

:lol:

:lol::lol::angry:

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do.

Big fracking deal. The loose change inside my car is worth more than the average home in Florida that hasn't been foreclosed yet. :lol:

Well, I guess that I am shallow and worthless as well. The real point is I have some ins that most folks don't and I shared some info about it. I guess that the reality of the housing situation and hearing it can offend people so if I offended some of you shallow people about the value of your homes, move.

Dude, I don't even live in Buffalo so your comment wasn't offensive to me personally. But I did think "What a tool!"

You need to take a step back and realize that the attitude you brought to this thread has done a lot of damage to your credibility. If you have any desire for people to take you seriously, stop posting, cool down, and don't try to bring real world status symbols into a message board post. It comes off as both condescending and insecure.

Of course, if you don't care about that, ignore this and keep digging that hole.

I never said I had a better car, I said my car cost more than the average home in Buffalo. If all of you drive ferrari's or honda's that's not relevant to what I said. I was not an attempt to brag, it's a fact.

Yeah, cause most people in buffalo drive cars worth more then the houses they own. And yes, bragging can include things that are facts. It is bragging cause you bring it up to try and make yourself seem more important to everyone else hoping it helps your arguement. Bringing it up does nothing to support your claim you have insider info and know people in the organisation.

Yeah, cause most people in buffalo drive cars worth more then the houses they own. And yes, bragging can include things that are facts. It is bragging cause you bring it up to try and make yourself seem more important to everyone else hoping it helps your arguement. Bringing it up does nothing to support your claim you have insider info and know people in the organisation.

I SWEAR Skooby was my beerman last time i went to a game in Miami....

Watch the news over the next few days, you'll learn more about the scoop I gave you then. Until then, goodluck and enjoy the winter winds.

actually, there are a few dozen folks that 'scooped' this way before tonite - either a great knack for predicting the obvious, or they have better 'inside sources' than you (and work for a better cab company)

Dude, I don't even live in Buffalo so your comment wasn't offensive to me personally. But I did think "What a tool!"

You need to take a step back and realize that the attitude you brought to this thread has done a lot of damage to your credibility. If you have any desire for people to take you seriously, stop posting, cool down, and don't try to bring real world status symbols into a message board post. It comes off as both condescending and insecure.

Of course, if you don't care about that, ignore this and keep digging that hole.

Spot on.

Dude didn't have much to begin with.

You lost ALL credibility with that retarded statement,The Bills are lacking Talent all right and its in their clueless COACHES!!!

If Wade Phillips and the Cowboys are lacking in anything its the fact that their team lacks continuity in the coaching staff,they were picked clean by Parcells and the Dolphins. They have Wade and Jason Garrett and that's about it ATM.

Yes, the Cowgirls were rumaged through by Parcells, but what their real problem is lack of character players. They are a group of "Me First" Players on the same team that don't work together. TO is a great athlete, but the guy is a locker room cancer and destroys teams from the inside with things like crying to the mediathat he doesn't get invited to sleepovers with the QB and TE, and that he doesn't get more catches when they threw the ball his way 20 times in a game. Say what you will about the Bills and their method of going only for "character guys", but Dallas is an example of a team that looks at talent first and ignores behaviors that can be negative to a team.