Two things I want to see changed for next season

zow2

Get a new head coach for obvious reasons and ditch the blue/blue uniform scheme. I'm so sick of them. Every time i see us in those uni's I see us losing to the Pats. Start wearing the Blue jersey white pants like they were intended.

Also, doesn't it seem like for every "Wind" game over the last 5 yrs or so in Orchard Park that Buffalo ALWAYS goes into the wind in the 4th Qtr? WTF is up with that?

Weird factoid to end the season.....

Points for Buffalo in their last 3 home games: 3, 3, 0

Points for Buffalo in their last 3 road games: 54, 27, 30

Also, doesn't it seem like for every "Wind" game over the last 5 yrs or so in Orchard Park that Buffalo ALWAYS goes into the wind in the 4th Qtr? WTF is up with that?

I thought New England won the toss and chose the wind in the 1st and 4th?

Get a new head coach for obvious reasons and ditch the blue/blue uniform scheme. I'm so sick of them. Every time i see us in those uni's I see us losing to the Pats. Start wearing the Blue jersey white pants like they were intended.

Weird factoid to end the season.....

Points for Buffalo in their last 3 home games: 3, 3, 0

Points for Buffalo in their last 3 road games: 54, 27, 30

You are mad at our uniforms huh?? Well they don't like you either. They told me you have a small co#k, you don't bathe properly and you do not use deodorant. Once in a while they told me they smell soap but you never spray anything on yourself.

They are used to guys who are high maintenance and exhibit excellent grooming habits