it seems like everbody wants to keep April and fire the rest of them

letswinbills

o.k.- lets make April the head coach and fire the rest of them. go bills.

If they want to change coordinators, they might as well get rid of the head coach too. No self respecting prospect or proven coordinator would take a job with a lame duck head coach. I know people fear cleaning house on the staff, but it's past the point of tinkering for Jauron at this point.

If they want to change coordinators, they might as well get rid of the head coach too. No self respecting prospect or proven coordinator would take a job with a lame duck head coach. I know people fear cleaning house on the staff, but it's past the point of tinkering for Jauron at this point.

Another good call Badol. You said that Jauron sucked before he was even interviewed. When you said it I got nervous, but the 06 draft told me all I needed to know. What a total disaster!

Marv and Dick really hurt this team. :unsure:

bunch of losers. top to bottom. as belechick says, you are what your record says you are. we suck. and have since the 90's. don't see how its gonna change until the franchise is sold and smarter people are running it.

Ralph is very intelligent, he is also cheap. Intelligence is not an issue. It's all about the greenbacks baby!!