Fred Taylor

Mewelde Moore

Derrick Blaylock

Julius Jones on IR

Drew Bennett

Joe Horn

Chris Chambers

Keary Colbert

I can only start two RB's and three WR's, so I often have a tough decision between Moore and Taylor.

I was offered Roy Williams (Det WR) straight up for Taylor.

Scoring is the same for RB's and WR's. TD's and yards.

what do you all think?

Don't tell me you just picked up Blaylock. The guy isn't going to see the field the rest of the season.

Re: the trade - do some research on the Vikings RB situation. If Moore is the full-time starter for the rest of the year, then go ahead & pull the trigger, but I'd double-check that first.

Don't tell me you just picked up Blaylock.  The guy isn't going to see the field the rest of the season.

Re: the trade - do some research on the Vikings RB situation.  If Moore is the full-time starter for the rest of the year, then go ahead & pull the trigger, but I'd double-check that first.

90489[/snapback]

FA RB's are slim at this point of the FF season, so I just got Blaylock for the league minimum. Trust me, there's NO ONE else out there. I had Larry Johnson as my insurance back, so it just made sense to me to get rid of him and replace him w/ Blaylock.

I read that Tice really likes Moore and that he said "If it aint broke, ....." when asked if Ontarrio or Bennett would unseat him when either returns.