One Good Thing

I'd rather have the Patriots make it than the Dolphins, which didn't use to be the case. What's happened this season is that my hatred for the Pats has turned to respect; how can you not be in awe of their ability to lose big-time players and simply chug forward? Eleven wins without Tom Brady is a damn impressive feat, one I never thought I'd see when he tore his knee up in Week 1. Props to Matt Cassel, whom I like a lot, and even Bill Belichick, whom I greatly respect far more than ever before. The past two seasons have demonstrated that the Patriots don't need a camera to be a top-notch team.

AND the Jests didn't make it - best possible scenario. Throw in the Cowboys (and goes w/o saying throw out the Bills) and a pretty satisfying day. Now just want to see "the punk" Cutler and his self-proclained "> John Elway" :unsure: arm get smashed a few times <_<

NE will NOT make the playoffs. What a turn around by Miami and NYJ, along with Ravens and Falcons. Only good thing is we arent the LIONS

Jets were out when BAL defeated JAX. I'm sure they would have liked to get in the playoffs, but are probably glad that the loss to MIA stuck it to NE* :unsure:

I'd rather have the Patriots make it than the Dolphins, which didn't use to be the case. What's happened this season is that my hatred for the Pats has turned to respect; how can you not be in awe of their ability to lose big-time players and simply chug forward? Eleven wins without Tom Brady is a damn impressive feat, one I never thought I'd see when he tore his knee up in Week 1. Props to Matt Cassel, whom I like a lot, and even Bill Belichick, whom I greatly respect far more than ever before. The past two seasons have demonstrated that the Patriots don't need a camera to be a top-notch team.

Not me...living among the most idiotic and front running fans in sports history, I can't help but root against the Pats. And they did play that cupcake schedule that the Jets and Dolphins also played. no props, no love, they'll be the same place we are next week, watching from the outside. Good riddance.

Not me...living among the most idiotic and front running fans in sports history, I can't help but root against the Pats. And they did play that cupcake schedule that the Jets and Dolphins also played. no props, no love, they'll be the same place we are next week, watching from the outside. Good riddance.

Their fans are losers. We can agree on that. The team itself is what I don't hate anymore (at least until Brady comes back).

What? :unsure:

Jets were out when BAL defeated JAX. I'm sure they would have liked to get in the playoffs, but are probably glad that the loss to MIA stuck it to NE* :unsure:

It dawned on me that once Mangini realized Baltimore was winning and the Jets were out, it was more enjoyable for him to !@#$ Bellicheat one last time and throw his game.