Wade Philips will be available....

... in about an hour and a half, if Ralph wants to call him. :wallbash:

I am an angry and bitter man, but the collapse of the Cowboys has almost brought a smile to my face on this bleak afternoon.

I have to admit, I cracked a grin when I saw Pacman fumble away three points before the half.

I have to admit, I cracked a grin when I saw Pacman fumble away three points before the half.

focus on your own team. relishing the bad fortune of others marks you as a loser. The Pats, Dolphins, Ravens etc (and Cowboys, although I do not root for them) are well run with experienced, talented management and players that are really really TRYING to compete for a title. The Bills are run by a bunch of 2nd tier career losers or inexperienced coordinators, all hired by a tightwad out of touch owner who doesn't compete for the title.

I'm afraid the Bills are entering again into one of those 4-12, 5-11 periods in their history where they get beat by everyone, for years. The Pats, Phins and Jets will all be head and shoulders better than the bills next year.

Relishing in other teams problems is a loser's reaction to disappointment.

focus on your own team. relishing the bad fortune of others marks you as a loser. The Pats, Dolphins, Ravens etc (and Cowboys, although I do not root for them) are well run with experienced, talented management and players that are really really TRYING to compete for a title. The Bills are run by a bunch of 2nd tier career losers or inexperienced coordinators, all hired by a tightwad out of touch owner who doesn't compete for the title.

I'm afraid the Bills are entering again into one of those 4-12, 5-11 periods in their history where they get beat by everyone, for years. The Pats, Phins and Jets will all be head and shoulders better than the bills next year.

When you are done preaching, could you please pass the relish? :wallbash:

... in about an hour and a half, if Ralph wants to call him. :wallbash:

I am an angry and bitter man, but the collapse of the Cowboys has almost brought a smile to my face on this bleak afternoon.

Just stay angry and bitter because ralph is not going to eat Jauron's extension. We will gwt him back as much as that thought sucks.

Are you f*cking serious? I'm a loser because I "cracked a grin" when a classless jackass (Pacman) who shouldn't even be in the league, fumbles the ball away five seconds before halftime, which hurts the chances of the Cowboys (who we all hate) making the playoffs? Try again.

My reaction to disapppointment is that Dick should be fired.

My reaction to the Cowboys choking away their playoff chances is to laugh at them. It has nothing to do with being disappointed in the Bills.

I agree with you, anytime I can watch Dallas implode in December and miss the playoffs, it's great theater. So TO should start his post-game theatrics in about 30 minutes right?

It is now.

:worthy:

My wife is a Dolphins fan, so at least someone in our house might be happy tonight.

That's fine by me... I'm not a high-character guy I guess. :wallbash: I rather enjoy watching front-running NE fans wallow in defeat and love to hear the excuses they'll start belching Monday morning.