0-6 in the AFC East = Jauron Packing His Things

H2o

Ralph may be a tightwad, but I don't believe he is stupid enough to let Dick come back after an 0-6 showing in the AFC East. You can't go winless in your own division. There's only 3 teams in the NFL that can say that this year, that they lost every division game. St. Louis, Detroit, and the Buffalo Bills. That says it all right there. There has to be a change whether the rest of you guys think it's best for the team or not.

I would love to have a say in the matter, because I don't think Ralph really understands. Wouldn't it be great to get hired to a high-paying job and be allowed 3 full seasons of failure and still considered worth keeping? Anyone that wants to keep Jauron has got to tell me what they think he has to offer by way of winning? Screw the nice-guy, players love him crap. Win games!!! Never has - Never will. Good fit for Buffalo. At least I get to watch the Eagles beating the crap out of the Dallas Gayboys and Tony Homo.

Ralph may be a tightwad, but I don't believe he is stupid enough to let Dick come back after an 0-6 showing in the AFC East. You can't go winless in your own division. There's only 3 teams in the NFL that can say that this year, that they lost every division game. St. Louis, Detroit, and the Buffalo Bills. That says it all right there. There has to be a change whether the rest of you guys think it's best for the team or not.

You said it. Three straight 7-9 seasons is not progress. He has to go.