Curt Schilling...........

Tom

Schilling is a media whore who can't shut his mouth. The Red Sox win the World Series and all he can talk about is the Yankees and A-Rod. Boston still can't get the Yankees out of their heads and they just won the World frickin Series.

Schilling is a media whore who can't shut his mouth. The Red Sox win the World Series and all he can talk about is the Yankees and A-Rod. Boston still can't get the Yankees out of their heads and they just won the World frickin Series.

90561[/snapback]

No sooner he's a Red Sox hero, he comes out to support Bush and will campaign for him in New Hampshire today. The man is free to support who he likes, but I don't have to buy what he's selling.

PTR

No sooner he's a Red Sox hero, he comes out to support Bush and will campaign for him in New Hampshire today.  The man is free to support who he likes, but I don't have to buy what he's selling.

PTR

90622[/snapback]

The only reason Schillings comment got press is because it is so rare that an 'entertainer' supports a republican.

if Curt Schilling became our QB I would never watch another Bills game ever again

He put on a Red Sox uniform - he sold his soul

RedSox are in your head, huh? Choker! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

No sooner he's a Red Sox hero, he comes out to support Bush and will campaign for him in New Hampshire today.  The man is free to support who he likes, but I don't have to buy what he's selling.

PTR

90622[/snapback]

Hmmmm....maybe he's not so bad. ;)

Remember this.......... hate him or not, he sacked up for 2 playoff games with sutures in his ankle from a surgery never performed before and sone only to try to help him pitch. You saw the blood and the hobble so you have to admire the guy, even if you won't admit it. Why?

Because the biggest a-hole to ever wear a Bills uni chickened out of a playoff game against Pittsburgh because he was sick. The most selfish, greedy, over-rated player in Bills history. Played when he wanted, especially in contract years and stayed around to break a record that he had no business breaking.

You all know you'd love to have a guy like Schilling on your team, be it baseball or football. Warrior is the term that comes to mind.

AROD & SHITFIELD deserve to be called out!

Stop being a bitter Yank fan! Thanks A-rod for showing your colors to the national audience & thank you shitfield for making it personal with the SOX players!

90561[/snapback]

Schill= warrior

Brown & Vasquez=RJ

90561[/snapback]