Bills pick 10th in 2009 Draft if 49ers and Bolts win

COACH85

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, by losing we are rotating with S.F. in each round, so essentially we draft 10th in the first round, then 11th in the second round, then 10th again in the third round and so forth. If we had gone 8-8, we'd have rotated with Denver, Houston, New Orleans, and Washington. Talent wise this should provide better position, hence, better players! Let's hope!!!

Fingers crossed.

Funny part is, you guys quote GG / Glen Ross and don't realize that Baldwin put his keys down and said I have a $70,000 BMW sitting outside what are you driving?

He basically slapped the crew for questioning him. I bring it up to razz you guys and all the limp dick's go postal. Get a life or a real job if you can't get jabbed on here and deal with it.

SKOOB, quit making up stuff to explain away your douch-baggery(a new term coined for your condescending self-aggrandizement).

SKOOB, quit making up stuff to explain away your douch-baggery(a new term coined for your condescending self-aggrandizement).

Reality is, people need to stop being so shallow. I mentioned that I may hold a little more credibility than your typical Buffalo Douche-bag. I'm a FL douch-bag, with a better ride.

Reality is, people need to stop being so shallow. I mentioned that I may hold a little more credibility than your typical Buffalo Douche-bag. I'm a FL douch-bag, with a better ride.

Anyway, with the tenth pick we should have the chance for a player that can make an immediate impact for the new regime. I say best player available except running back.

The reality is that you're an internet blowhard that probably sells insurance for a living. Newsflash old balding one, no one here is buying it. KYS.

Dude I have a Bently but you don't see me bragging about it or making my life revolve around it. It is practical because it handles so well and makes it easier to run over squirrels.

If you have money, you still have to learn to be gracious. Did you hit the lottery or something?

Uggh 11th again. If the 49ers pick up an DE we want in front of us I am going to be pissed. I wanted Patrick Willis that year so badly and leading up to the draft didn't appear the 49ers were going to draft an linebacker but being the Bills we get screwed somehow. As much as I like Marshawn rbs are a dime an dozen in this league just look at the Patriots playing with scrubs like Morris and Jordan.

Shows you how important having an real offensive line really is. Our line is overweight and overrated, I hate when these announcer's constantly harp on the fact that we have the heaviest line in the league like that automatically makes them good.

Funny part is, you guys quote GG / Glen Ross and don't realize that Baldwin put his keys down and said I have a $70,000 BMW sitting outside what are you driving?

Please keep me out of this disaster of a topic.

I still say we should have traded for Gonzo and given up a 2nd round pick. We need to get some serious help on our offense and give Edwards more options. Gonzo has two more good years in him and is a proven player.

You can say that as much as you want - it's still irrelevant.

The best available reports say the Bills DID offer KC what they wanted. Gonzales rejected the trade to Buffalo.

Gonzales refused to play for the Bills - there's nothing the Bills could do about that.

I'd honestly take Willy-Mo in round 2 if he's there......might drop too after battling a foot injury this year and being misused all year long.

Click on my signature for a higlight video!