Coaching, Coaching, Coaching

Once again these buffoons show us how bad they are and the NE staff comes up with the right plays, smart punt on 3rd and overall once again out coaching.

You teach your players to spike the ball or dont get in scuffles near the end of a half. You cant get play calls in on time. You get suckered all the time and make terrible play calls like the run near end of half, the fourth down pass call etc.

I understand that a new coach may mean 3 more years of rebuilding however I am for it. This thing needs to be blown up, we have the wrong coaches and wrong players and once again I wil state how much I HATE the Tampa 2

Once again these buffoons show us how bad they are and the NE staff comes up with the right plays, smart punt on 3rd and overall once again out coaching.

You teach your players to spike the ball or dont get in scuffles near the end of a half. You cant get play calls in on time. You get suckered all the time and make terrible play calls like the run near end of half, the fourth down pass call etc.

I understand that a new coach may mean 3 more years of rebuilding however I am for it. This thing needs to be blown up, we have the wrong coaches and wrong players and once again I wil state how much I HATE the Tampa 2

I am not so sure about the 3 years part...A great coach takes the players he has and builds around them...not the other way around (i.e. Gregg WIlliams)..

I am not so sure about the 3 years part...A great coach takes the players he has and builds around them...not the other way around (i.e. Gregg WIlliams)..

problem is we drafted players for the Tampa 2 or at least thought we were. Jauron MUST go with this young team we need a coach with fire and passion like Cowher