Simple poll -- Jauron

KD in CA

Should Jauron be fired?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jauron be fired?

• Yes
    • No

I don't understand how an NFL level head coach can blow time management, ever. I get that there are some things in playcalling, game-planning, and scheming that I just don't understand. But there's no secret to the freaking game clock.

Jauron is constanty looking up at it. Maybe he hasn't figured out exactly what it is?

I don't understand how an NFL level head coach can blow time management, ever. I get that there are some things in playcalling, game-planning, and scheming that I just don't understand. But there's no secret to the freaking game clock.

It's not that easy. There are 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in a game. What is based on 60? It's confusing as hell.

i have been a bills fan for 18 years here in germany...and i am so sad about this the finish of this one promsing bills season.

We were 2-9 since our 5-1 start. This year i could watch 5 Bills Games Live with the european TV (NASN). And i so tired of this absolutely dumb headcoach decision. Look this (winnable) Game against the Pats: 4th and 1..... Fred Jackson was hot...the wind against the offense.....ans what does he ???????? Pass. Incomplete. Thank you. I am so angry about this decision.

There is no question Dick Jaron has to go. But my feeling tells me Ralph Wilson will not do it. He will not swallow the rest of the (3 year ?) contract.

Then there is another fact. Fred Jackson has (i am not 100 % sure) only 5 or 6 runs in the second half until the last 3 minutes. Why did the Bills cont play there best card in the second half ?

I love our Bills.

yes...i do.

even if i think i some silent seconds: Why dont root for another (better coached) team.

GO BILLS.

I wish all the Bills Fans in the world a happy new year and better 2009 football season.

Best wishes from germany !

and sorry for my bad english

Once is an accident, twice is a concern, three times is a trend. One can easily pick three times over the course of Jauron's three seasons where time management was bad.

Play-calling aside, clock management has been bad throughout Jauron's tenure, so there's no reason to believe it won't continue.

After today's debacle, I wouldn't mind a completely new coaching staff.