In other news - Lions are making history

/dev/null

The QB play isn't why the Packers are 5-10.

I don't agree, but it doesn't matter. If the Packers lose to the Lions, and even otherwise, I'm sure more than a few Packers fans aren't happy with how the season went.

Detroit 21

Green Bay 31

Congratz to the Detroit Lions for making history :worthy::nana:

Yep...the Lions ran the table. In reverse.

They hung with the Packers most of the game (tied 14-14 early in the fourth), but a long pass from Rodgers to Driver put it on ice for Green Bay.

Imagine this: Packers finish 6-10. Rodgers has 4,000+ yards passing and 28 TDs. Driver had over 1,000 yards receiving. Grant had over 1,200 yards rushing.

The Packers scored 419 points, gave up 380. And they still could do no better than 6-10???

Has to be the defense and the special teams in Packerland, cause it sure ain't the offense. :doh::wallbash:

Yep...the Lions ran the table. In reverse.

They hung with the Packers most of the game (tied 14-14 early in the fourth), but a long pass from Rodgers to Driver put it on ice for Green Bay.

Imagine this: Packers finish 6-10. Rodgers has 4,000+ yards passing and 28 TDs. Driver had over 1,000 yards receiving. Grant had over 1,200 yards rushing.

The Packers scored 419 points, gave up 380. And they still could do no better than 6-10???

Has to be the defense and the special teams in Packerland, cause it sure ain't the offense. :worthy::wallbash:

If we can just meld the Bills and Packers!

:nana:

I think I want to see the Lions win, just to see the Packers fans go head-hunting for Ted Thompson. I think that had Favre stayed in Green Bay, they run away with the division.

A lot of them are after Thompson already, because of his handling of the Favre matter. Granted, that could have been done better. By BOTH sides. However, Thompson made the right move. Rodgers had 4,000+ yards passing and 28 touchdowns. He threw only 13 INTs. He stayed healthy. I don't think Aaron Rodgers could have done any better.

The whiners in Wisconsin are now rooting for the Jets. Fine. They were Favre fans, not Packers fans, in the first place. A QB gets far too much credit when his team wins and too much blame when his team loses.

The QB play isn't why the Packers are 5-10.

I wholeheartedly agree.

See above response. It's the defense and the failings of the special teams. Two missed FGs away from 8-8, at least.

true, 0-16 is just aweful, but lets be real, Bills and Lions are both bottom dwellers of the NFL, poorly run and have no chance of winning (as of today). We have 7 more wins, but we are way too similar. If this does inspire RW to spend a few bucks on a quality HC and GM then we have to morbidly wait until someone lese owns this team.