See you all after the election

BadDad

...are so far over the top, from both sides, that it's really not worth debating here any more. I'll be watching my son in the Paintball Wprld cup this weekend and watching the Bills on Sunday. Next week I'll vote and then a few days later I'll come back here to argue who stole this election.

Take care all of you and remember to vote, it's the only thing WE really control any more.

...are so far over the top, from both sides, that it's really not worth debating here any more. I'll be watching my son in the Paintball Wprld cup this weekend and watching the Bills on Sunday. Next week I'll vote and then a few days later I'll come back here to argue who stole this election.

Take care all of you and remember to vote, it's the only thing WE really control any more.

90242[/snapback]

There's probably a million boards similar to this one out there. You might as well wait a few weeks. At least enough time to allow all the lawsuits to get filed.

It's not going to be pretty. There are so many issues out there, that it's gone past disgusting. I wish our vote made a difference, but it really doesn't. They are cast based on falsehoods and misrepresentations.

TV will tell us what to do. I think we should have a national election for communications executives. Some folks try to run the country, you don't hear much about them. The "media" are the ones who run us. We've lost the desire to think. It's sad.

Hope the boy does well.