OK, I'll throw it out there....Plaxico Burress?

marauderswr80

Oh sure,just like Michael Vick's millions kept him out of prison...

Dude,the guy is a high profile player on a very popular team, what message does it send to the rest of the world if they let him walk. Trust me on this, GOD can't even walk away from a gun possession charge in NYC.No way No how!

I bet Teddy could...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No to Plex...we dont need the drama

Yes to TJ Houshmandzadeh or Marques Colston if you are looking for Veteran WRs (both are free agents this winter)that would take the pressure off Evans in a heartbeat :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm with you here. I don't see it happening, but I would certainly love to see it.

I'll go first...NO

His personal issues (which are substantial) aside, we absolutely, positively, under no circumstances need the guy. If anything, we should be looking to shed one of our receivers. With Steve Johnson showing mega-promise, Evans doing his thing, Reed being our MVP, and keeping our collective fingers crossed that Hardy pans out (I'm still confident), we don't need Plax, and we certainly don't need his contract.

Stevie Johnson's mega-promise amounts to how many yards? 102? Wooooooooooooooooh!!! Promise is about all he's got because he has showed next to nothing so far.

He might be a good one, but he could also amount to nothing. If you are saying that our recievers group is strong, I would suggest that you look again. Hardy and Johnson are maybes, and while I love Josh Reed, he doesn't make anybody quake in fear with his roughly 500 yards per year.

But Burress? No, absolutely not.

typical bills fans...B word B word B word that all our players suck, then piss on better players because they are not "good enough" people for us.

of course i'd take burress right fekking now. future hall-of-famer steve johnson's contributions notwithstanding, he'd be by far the best WR on the roster.

Yeah, Vick to Burress. No other prison team will stand a chance.

with all due respect, what makes you think we don't already have a dozen guys on the bills roster just like him? i'm sure every nfl team does.

the REAL reason it probably wouldn't work out is that dick wouldn't have the stones to keep him in line.

Yeah, that's the problem now, Coughlin's too soft.