Saw Marley and me

K-Gun10

How come the hot ladies have my same birthday... 2-11... Both Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Palin? Must be a good day for the "beautiful people."

Too bad they both didn't pick up the intelligent part too.

:censored:

I guess the "pet angle" substitutes having real offspring while Brad is off doing something a little deeper (if you even want to cal it that) with his life... :beer:

Maybe it is just me... :thumbsup::wallbash: But, I want my birthday back from these two stumps.

How come the hot ladies have my same birthday... 2-11... Both Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Palin? Must be a good day for the "beautiful people."

Too bad they both didn't pick up the intelligent part too.

:thumbsup:

I guess the "pet angle" substitutes having real offspring while Brad is off doing something a little deeper (if you even want to cal it that) with his life... :censored:

Maybe it is just me... :wallbash::wallbash: But, I want my birthday back from these two stumps.

I share my birthday (2-12) with Abe Lincoln and Charles Darwin. Not quite as cute as Aniston (maybe on a par with Palin, though). Obviously, the intelligence came through with all of us. :beer:

Actually February 12th has a pretty interesting list of birthday celebrators (but that's probably true of most any day):

http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/bir...ebruary_12.html

I share my birthday (2-12) with Abe Lincoln and Charles Darwin. Not quite as cute as Aniston (maybe on a par with Palin, though). Obviously, the intelligence came through with all of us. :beer:

Actually February 12th has a pretty interesting list of birthday celebrators (but that's probably true of most any day):

I share mine with John Wilkes Booth, Tschakowski, and John Cougar Mellencamp's wife. An interesting group to say the least.

And it is an important day in history as well. Toilet paper was invented by the Chinese on my birthday in 580.

That's right... Deano you are the 12th! :wallbash::wallbash:

Jim Kelly and Drew Bledsoe are the the 14th... :censored::thumbsup:

Sylvia Plath committed suicide on the the 2-11-63... :wallbash:

Quite the spectrum February runs.

Still according to the most estimates (don't ask where I saw this) only 3 out of 10 people in the world use it... The other 70% fend for themselves.

:beer:

Among TSW posters, I believe that figure is more like 5 out of 10. Pretty impressive!

I share my birthday (2-12) with Abe Lincoln and Charles Darwin. Not quite as cute as Aniston (maybe on a par with Palin, though). Obviously, the intelligence came through with all of us. :wallbash:

And I the following day, along with Ruben Brown, Peter Gabriel, and (ugh) Randy Moss.