Dick Jauron

DIE HARD 1967

Dick Jauron will be coaching his last game in Buffalo on Sunday.

I want to thank him for being a stand up guy in the locker room. (Well sort of)

It to bad it didn't work out in Buffalo and most of it is not his fault and he seemed confused at times. ( Just like JP)

So, please no hatred for Dick Jauron, he gave us 100% , Ralph never prepared him properly :wallbash:

Ok, so he never planted any trees in Buffalo, he never felt comfortable on the East Side of town waiting for the trees to arrive. :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the worst thing for all of us is if they beat New England, id hate to see what Ralph does then. Maybe a 5 year extension?

Which is really the wrong thing to do...just because he would have beaten New England. Again, Jauron's entire tenure must be evaluated to determine his future and I don't see enough over the past 3 years to continue that tenure.

If this win happens, Ralph *should* be smart enough not to get caught up in any euphoria of beating New England. One would hope that he hasn't forgotten the Monday night embarrassments, the horrid play-calling, and getting owned by the AFC East this year.

Guest dog14787
Which is really the wrong thing to do...just because he would have beaten New England. Again, Jauron's entire tenure must be evaluated to determine his future and I don't see enough over the past 3 years to continue that tenure.

If this win happens, Ralph *should* be smart enough not to get caught up in any euphoria of beating New England. One would hope that he hasn't forgotten the Monday night embarrassments, the horrid play-calling, and getting owned by the AFC East this year.

The AFC East is the toughest division in football. If we finish 8-8 then our division doesn't even have a losing team. With names like Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Belicheat and now the big Tuna to deal with playing in the AFC East is like having 6 extra playoff games every year. I'm not trying to find excuses, but the teams in our division combined with Buffalo being the smallest market makes it real tough to compete.

Dick Jauron is coaching one of the youngest, most inexperienced teams in the NFL. The Bills are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL which is a tell tale sign of a well coached football team. Two years straight we have been wracked with injuries with some of our best players going down for long periods.

It would be a huge mistake to let Jauron go because replacing him with someone better is next to impossible.

Unless Bill Cowher is willing and available that is, then all bets are off :lol:

The AFC East is the toughest division in football. If we finish 8-8 then our division doesn't even have a losing team. With names like Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Belicheat and now the big Tuna to deal with playing in the AFC East is like having 6 extra playoff games every year. I'm not trying to find excuses, but the teams in our division combined with Buffalo being the smallest market makes it real tough to compete.

Dick Jauron is coaching one of the youngest, most inexperienced teams in the NFL. The Bills are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL which is a tell tale sighn of a well coached football team. Two years straight we have been wracked with injuries with some of our best players going down for long periods.

It would be a huge mistake to let Jauron go because replacing him with someone better is next to impossible.

Unless Bill Cowher is willing and available that is, then all bets are off :lol:

I believe the AFC EAST is one of the weakest.

A 1-15 team last year may win the division

The Jets barley beat the Bills with J.P. Losman at QB and the Patriots are simply average without Brady.

Guest dog14787

The Jets barley beat the Bills with J.P. Losman at QB and the Patriots are simply average without Brady.

Your lack of logic speaks for itself, the north, South, and West each have two whipping post teams.

Why don't you take a look at the standings and so what about last year, this isn't last year. :lol:

Your lack of logic speaks for itself, the north, South, and West each have two whipping post teams.

Why don't you take a look at the standings and so what about last year, this isn't last year. :lol:

You are the only one I know that believes the AFC is tough, I will use that logic, and let you die with your opinion.

The Miami Dolphins will win the AFC EAST with Chad Pennington, need I say more?

Only a weak division can allow a last place team to grab first place.

You spend to much time listening to ESPN.

I think the worst thing for all of us is if they beat New England, id hate to see what Ralph does then. Maybe a 5 year extension?GOD i was thinking the same thing.i am sure glad new england has something to play for.if new england had the division sewn up,bill would throw the game to ensure the bills keep jauron.i would be a guarantee for two wins a year for the nexy 5 years for the patsies.................go bills in"09 and good luck to jauron on his next dc job.

Guest dog14787
You are the only one I know that believes the AFC is tough, I will use that logic, and let you die with your opinion.

The Miami Dolphins will win the AFC EAST with Chad Pennington, need I say more?

Only a weak division can allow a last place team to grab first place.

You spend to much time listening to ESPN.

If we had two easy teams to beat like the rest of the divisions thats 4 more wins, wow, what do you know, 4 more wins easily puts us in the playoffs.

Chad Pennington manages the game well just like all QB's playing for a Parcell teams have in the past.

I don't have to listen to ESPN to form an opinion, anyone with half a brain can see our division is a tough one to play in so get real. :lol:

If we had two easy teams to beat like the rest of the divisions thats 4 more wins, wow, what do you know, 4 more wins easily puts us in the playoffs.

Chad Pennington manages the game well just like all QB's playing for a Parcell teams have in the past.

I don't have to listen to ESPN to form an opinion, anyone with half a brain can see our division is a tough one to play in so get real. :lol:

You have less then half a brain, hat can I say? (lol)

Guest dog14787
You have less then half a brain, hat can I say? (lol)

My less than half of a brain functions better than being brainless, mind If I call you Brain Dead?

Guest dog14787
You need to lighten up dude, its embarrassing

What, Its embarrassing that you have zero to back up your opinion that the AFC East is a weak division besides the Fish where 1-15 last year and we almost beat the Jets? my bro and cuz got a good laugh out of that one. :lol:

Dick Jauron is coaching one of the youngest, most inexperienced teams in the NFL. The Bills are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL which is a tell tale sign of a well coached football team. Two years straight we have been wracked with injuries with some of our best players going down for long periods.

Unless Bill Cowher is willing and available that is, then all bets are off :blush:

Unbelievable, you're sticking up for a career loser/underachieving coach?? I agree, they may be one of the least penalized teams, but that's probably because they play not to lose. He's soft on the players, so they will like him, yet there are very few teams that win, with players coaches, and the worst reason not to get rid of him, is that it will be tough to replace him!!! That's like being in a bad marriage and not getting a divorce from your wife because you may not find another girl. The guy is a wet paper bag for a coach, but a great person.

Right, but Brady will be back.

As far as Jauron goes I think it's time to try something else. I just shudder to think who will come next. Ralph will probably try to enter the season without a head coach in order to save money.

Guest dog14787
Unbelievable, you're sticking up for a career loser/underachieving coach?? I agree, they may be one of the least penalized teams, but that's probably because they play not to lose. He's soft on the players, so they will like him, yet there are very few teams that win, with players coaches, and the worst reason not to get rid of him, is that it will be tough to replace him!!! That's like being in a bad marriage and not getting a divorce from your wife because you may not find another girl. The guy is a wet paper bag for a coach, but a great person.

The problems are on the offensive side of the ball not with the HC. If we keep starting over from scratch every two to three years this team will never accomplish anything.