Calling out EVERY TBD poster on this board!!!!!&#3

marauderswr80

Not Really! Just wanted to take a step away from football talk.......

But......Just wanted to send out a Happy Holiday's to all on the boards. I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And to all who serve our nation I THANK YOU for your time of service in the military, to my brother who is currently serving time in South Korea, I sincerely thank you all. To all the men & women who currently are laid off to the poor economy, I will pray for you and your families well being!

And to all who make it possible for us to talk football here, THANK YOU. I know its hard work to keep things up an running. I know we all have different opinions about certain things, but we all have one thing in common, WE ALL LOVE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!

Again, Happy Holidays to all, God bless.........

Tom B.

But......Just wanted to send out a Happy Holiday's to all on the boards. I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And to all who serve our nation I THANK YOU for your time of service in the military, to my brother who is currently serving time in South Korea, I sincerely thank you all. To all the men & women who currently are laid off to the poor economy, I will pray for you and your families well being!

And to all who make it possible for us to talk football here, THANK YOU. I know its hard work to keep things up an running. I know we all have different opinions about certain things, but we all have one thing in common, WE ALL LOVE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!

Tom B.

Well said! Merry Christmas to everyone and a peaceful, healthy, and prosperous '09!

Tom B.

What he said! :unsure:

Tom B.

Too you to man, and everyone else on this board. Have a Safe, Fun, and Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God Bless you and your families. Wishing you all the best of Luck for the soon to be 2009 :unsure:

Tom B.

HO HO HO!! that was a clever way to get my attention. merry christmas

Tom B.

Same to you and your family ... all the best and may the New Year bring better fortunes to the Bills and the people of WNY

Well said.... not anything that I can add. Thanks one and all for your efforts.