The upside to obesity, using fat for fuel

Just Jack

Doctor Allegedly Used Body Fat As Fuel

A Beverly Hills surgeon used body fat taken from his patients during liposuction to fuel two SUVs, according to a report on Forbes.com.

"The vast majority of my patients request that I use their fat for fuel -- and I have more fat than I can use," Bittner wrote on his Web site, Forbes said.

Forbes said it is illegal in California to use medical waste to power vehicles, and Bittner was being investigated by the state's public health department.

Oh I understand regulation of use of former human parts. Look what happened in NJ with diseased parts being recycled into live people.

I do like the last line in article - he closed his practice and moved to South America. I am sure in Argentina he will find lots of patients for his practice.

Oh I understand regulation of use of former human parts. Look what happened in NJ with diseased parts being recycled into live people.

I do like the last line in article - he closed his practice and moved to South America. I am sure in Argentina he will find lots of patients for his practice.

God forbid some diseased fat should find its way into a healthy diesel engine! :lol: