Jobs Available : Syracuse Research Corp

Just Jack

Syracuse Research Corp., in need of high-tech workers, urges CNY natives to come home

That's why in 2009 the company will focus its hiring on experienced electrical and computer engineers and computer scientists with eight to 15 years' experience, said Jim Holland, executive vice president of administration. The company needs to hire 75 of those workers, he said.

The salary for workers with that level of experience is about $100,000 a year, Roberts said.

The company also has an aggressive relocation package, Holland said.

"We offer everything from packing your stuff, to you name it, we'll do it for you. Whatever it takes," he said.

Syracuse Research Corp., in need of high-tech workers, urges CNY natives to come home

That's why in 2009 the company will focus its hiring on experienced electrical and computer engineers and computer scientists with eight to 15 years' experience, said Jim Holland, executive vice president of administration. The company needs to hire 75 of those workers, he said.

The salary for workers with that level of experience is about $100,000 a year, Roberts said.

The company also has an aggressive relocation package, Holland said.

"We offer everything from packing your stuff, to you name it, we'll do it for you. Whatever it takes," he said.

lots of Bills fans work there....top notch company!!!!

Took a look at website. Only 51 jobs listed with 5 interns, some termp and a bunch of new grad/entry jobs. Maybe website maintainer is same one of Bills and is out of date / wrong many times. Shame since I have been wanting to move back since i left in 1985.

Took a look at website. Only 51 jobs listed with 5 interns, some termp and a bunch of new grad/entry jobs. Maybe website maintainer is same one of Bills and is out of date / wrong many times. Shame since I have been wanting to move back since i left in 1985.

I guess you didn't read my post or the article. Here, I'll repeat it again in bold....

That's why in 2009 the company will focus its hiring

Last time I checked it was still 2008.