IMO- Inactives for this week

1. JP Losman- no way hes should even be at the stadium this week, just release him, he is a walking disaster.

2. Peters - is he better, or will Chambers play LT

3. Robert Royal. same as JP maybe they can leave early and share a U haul as they move their stuff back home.

4. The FB Guy he so bad I dont even know his name !

5. Oman or Omen I forget what it is , he could use a few carries to see if he is the real deal, or do we have to look for a 3rd RB again

1. JP Losman- no way hes should even be at the stadium this week, just release him, he is a walking disaster.

3. Robert Royal. same as JP maybe they can leave early and share a U haul as they move their stuff back home.

5. Oman or Omen I forget what it is , he could use a few carries to see if he is the real deal, or do we have to look for a 3rd RB again

Losman will be inactive, but the 3rd string QB.

With Lynch hurt I would hate to go into the game with Jackson as the only RB since you've 'inactivated' the FB.

I would guess Peters plays, but we'll see. Depending on field conditions they may sit him again.

Doubt we'll see PayMe Peters play another down of football in a Bills uniform. Certainly not this week. Not in Hawaii either. FatBoy won't risk getting injured and missing out on a big payday with his next team.

Bills probably don't want to risk it either, and miss out on getting multiple players/picks in a blockbuster trade.

I added Jackson to my fantasy team just incase Lynch dont play.......I have total confidence in Jackson to get the job done.

Jackson's the man...definitely a Kevin Faulk quality about him...if there is one priority this offseason in giving one of our guys a new long term contract it should be him...to hell with Peters...

You think Oman should be inactive, but you also want to see him get a few carries? How exactly does he pull off this Houdini like magic? :unsure:

1) you should hope JP's in the stadium this week, who else will tools like yourself pin the loss on.?

JP should most definately be at the stadium Sunday. After the game that Ralph parking lot is not going to clean itself you know.