Before we drink the "Save Jauron"

blzzzfn

While many Bills fans are exceptionally giddy about the Bills performance yesterday, let's not forget how we got inot the once again mediocre position we are in. If you look at the last 2 seasons, you can very EASILY attribute 2-3 losses to the coaching staff, and more particularly, Dick Jauron. Yes, we finished 7-9 every year, but 10-6 was a possibility if we had a coach with a grasp of game day situations. Last year, Denver, Dallas and CLeveland. This year, Cleveland, SF and NYJ. Just even a little more consciousness of what is happening in the flow of the game and we are probably 10-6 or better. It is one thing when you do not have talent and cannot improve. It is another when you have a coach and coaching staff that stunts the growth of the players and organization. Dick Jauron's record (one winning season in 8) is no fluke. Sure, the players love playing for him because he is EASY and LAX and does not push the players. I am not surprised they played hard so they could keep him for another year of Camp Dick. All it takes is looking at the games we have lost and how we have lost them. Do you think the Patriots, Steelers or Giants ever lose 2-3 games each year due to coaching snafus or shortcomings? I would bet not. It is time to help this team and make it better and not even a win this weeknd can convince me that all we will ever have is a mediocre team at best with Jauron here. He is a nice guy, but it is time to change and bring in someone who will put these guys in places to win games, not lose them. Please, Ralph, give us this chance........

While many Bills fans are exceptionally giddy about the Bills performance yesterday, let's not forget how we got inot the once again mediocre position we are in. If you look at the last 2 seasons, you can very EASILY attribute 2-3 losses to the coaching staff, and more particularly, Dick Jauron. Yes, we finished 7-9 every year, but 10-6 was a possibility if we had a coach with a grasp of game day situations. Last year, Denver, Dallas and CLeveland. This year, Cleveland, SF and NYJ. Just even a little more consciousness of what is happening in the flow of the game and we are probably 10-6 or better. It is one thing when you do not have talent and cannot improve. It is another when you have a coach and coaching staff that stunts the growth of the players and organization. Dick Jauron's record (one winning season in 8) is no fluke. Sure, the players love playing for him because he is EASY and LAX and does not push the players. I am not surprised they played hard so they could keep him for another year of Camp Dick. All it takes is looking at the games we have lost and how we have lost them. Do you think the Patriots, Steelers or Giants ever lose 2-3 games each year due to coaching snafus or shortcomings? I would bet not. It is time to help this team and make it better and not even a win this weeknd can convince me that all we will ever have is a mediocre team at best with Jauron here. He is a nice guy, but it is time to change and bring in someone who will put these guys in places to win games, not lose them. Please, Ralph, give us this chance........

I really don't think "giddy" is the right word. I, for one, am actually a little pi$$ed. How can this team and coaching staff just disappear for bunches of games and then pull off a KC or Broncos game? WTF is going on?