I caved...

Last week I swore I was gonna give away my final ticket of the year to some idiot who could sit out in this weather and watch yet another heartbreaking loss.

But after yesterday I'm back on the bandwagon. Damn. Every time I nearly get free they pull me back in. You see how it works? See why Ralph can laugh after games? :lol:

When we beat the Pattycakes* this week we'll all be high-fiving each other and be delerious for awhile. We'll carry the memory of a strong, promising season finish into the new year, make some good free agent signings, have a great draft, and speculate how this will be the year.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Last week I swore I was gonna give away my final ticket of the year to some idiot who could sit out in this weather and watch yet another heartbreaking loss.

But after yesterday I'm back on the bandwagon. Damn. Every time I nearly get free they pull me back in. You see how it works? See why Ralph can laugh after games? B-)

When we beat the Pattycakes* this week we'll all be high-fiving each other and be delerious for awhile. We'll carry the memory of a strong, promising season finish into the new year, make some good free agent signings, have a great draft, and speculate how this will be the year.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

WOW, are you ever in for a let down.

:lol:

it's all he knows :lol:

i think he trying to compensate for some shortness in his own self if you catch my meaning

Oh, I know what you mean.

He is always trying to make himself feel better by belittling someone else.

Funny, I met his boy once and he seemed well adjusted.