kevin boss is a beast

Kelso_Helmet

Maybe he's not a Gonzalez, Gates, Whitten, or Cooley, but damn Boss is a clutch player.

Even if Hardy never steps up next year, a WR corps of Evans, Stevie J, and Parrish with a TE to run short routes and be the hot read would make such a difference on the Bills.

All the hype about how good Royal looked in camp....ugh...what I would give to have a Jay Riemersma or Pete Metzelaars on this team....

Maybe he's not a Gonzalez, Gates, Whitten, or Cooley, but damn Boss is a clutch player.

Even if Hardy never steps up next year, a WR corps of Evans, Stevie J, and Parrish with a TE to run short routes and be the hot read would make such a difference on the Bills.

All the hype about how good Royal looked in camp....ugh...what I would give to have a Jay Riemersma or Pete Metzelaars on this team....

He's every bit as good as Cooley, and the only reason he's not a Gonzalez, Gates, or Whitten is because he hasn't started for as long. Boss is kickass. Damn, I miss Metzelaars. Actually, right now, I even miss Butch Rolle.

You forgot Josh Reed who is our 1b/#2 guy. Without him, trent goes into a fetal position.